Oatmeal cookie is delicious dessert to eat in the morning or afternoon. With sugar, this cookie will taste sweet but a little bit rough, due to texture. Raisin will make cookie more delicious. Actually, you can get cookie at store with various shape and taste. Oatmeal is recommended snack in diet program. To keep cookie healthy, cinnamon will ease sugar intake.
Ingredients for oatmeal sugar cookie consist of :
- baking powder,
- what germ,
- and egg.
Tools for cooking are mixer, bowl, spoon, oven, tray, parchment paper, and spatula.
Ingredients can be bought at store. The amount of ingredients depends on your needs. You may need more flour when baking cookie for more friends.
How to make it :
- Firstly, put together flour, oats, wheat germs, baking powder, and salt. All of them should be mixed in bowl. Use mixer to create perfect mixture.
- After that, pour cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, and egg respectively. Make sure dough is no too diluted. You only use one to two eggs in this mixture. Change mixer speed when dough starts to blend.
- Add small amount of water to prevent rough texture. Creating cookie dough is the most basic step and you need to follow instruction carefully.
- Use spoon to take dough from bowl and put on baking tray. Press this small dough and shape into circle form. Gap between dough and other is about one to two centimeter. Use parchment paper to cover baking tray. This paper prevents dough to stick on tray.
- Thirdly, put baking tray inside oven. Wait for about ten minutes until dough turn into golden or light brown color. Take tray off from oven then wait until temperature is cool.
Put cookie into airtight jar or container. Cookie will be able to consume for up to three days. Oatmeal sugar cookie is suitable for small event or party.