Enjoy a sweet mixture of summer fruits with this delicious and healthy strawberry kiwi smoothie recipe. In stead of added sugar or other sweeteners, use nature’s sweetness provided by fresh grapes.
Strawberry kiwi smoothie recipe
- 500 gram strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 250 gram seedless grapes
- 3 apples
- 2 bananas
- 2 oranges
- 1 glass cherries
How to make a kiwi smoothie
- Peel the apples, bananas and oranges, and cut into slices or small pieces.
- Peel the kiwi, slice and keep a few slices for garnish.
- Strip the grapes strip from their stem.
- Clean and halve the strawberries.
- Remove the kernel from the cherries.
- Put all the fruit in a blender or smoothie maker and blend until smooth. You can also puree the fruit in a tall vase with a hand blender. Taste, and if needed: add some brown sugar, maple syrup or honey and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
- Make an incision to the middle of each kiwi slice and put it one the rim of each glass.
Serve this strawberry kiwi smoothie with 2 or 3 icecubes and 2 straws in each glass.
See Also : Strawberry and Banana Smoothie