Spaghetti ideas served with bacon and broccoli could be a nice option to complete your dish. It is packed with pine nuts and this pasta is very simple. It could satisfy the entire family member. It works out as a mid-week meal to enjoy. This recipe is shared by jenny Fanshaw with the total time for about 40 minutes. We recommend you to manage your time by spending 20 minutes of preparing and 20 minutes of cooking. It needs 7 ingredients on hand to make 4 servings.
- Dried spaghetti pasta: 375g
- Trimmed broccoli and cut to small florets: 350g
- Thinly sliced rindless shortcut bacon rashers: 175g
- Crushed garlic cloves: 3
- Toasted pine nuts: 1/3 cup
- Finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves: ½ cup
- Olive oil: 1/3 cup
- In a large saucepan of boiling and salted water, cook pasta and follow the packet directions to cook it until tender and for the last 2 minutes of cooking, add broccoli. Drain pasta and also broccoli.
- Return pan and heat to medium-high and add bacon. Cook and stir for 4 minutes to give golden look and crisp taste. Cook and stir for 30 seconds until you could smell the fragrant.
- Add broccoli, pasta, pine nuts, oil and parsley to cook and stir for 3 minutes. Make sure that everything is heated through and use salt and pepper to season then serve it.
It is needless to say that this recipe is totally delicious and you could use up some broccoli in your fridge and this recipe will give a nice taste that could make you extremely happy. Of course pine nuts are little pricey but it is worth of trying. Buy more broccolis to make this recipe again and for sure your family favorite now is Spaghetti ideas.
100 % FRESH AND DELICIOUS GROUND BEEF RECIPES
You Can Also Read : Roast Beef Recipe Slow Cooker