Discover how to make the perfect Easy Spaghetti Carbonara recipe with instruction step by step , this recipes was writed by Valli Little.
It only needs 8 ingredients on hands with 24 minutes of total time. It is important for you to spend 12 minutes for preparing and 12 minutes more for cooking. In this recipe, you could make 4 servings.
You will love this Spaghetti Recipe with ground beef
- Spaghetti: 400g
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Sliced fat pancetta and cut to 1cm wide strips: 200g
- Finely chopped garlic cloves: 2
- Egg: 3 and 1 extra yolk
- Thickened cream: 100ml
- Freshly grated parmesan: 2/3 cup or 50g, need more for serving
- Chopped Flat-leaf parsley leaves: 2 tablespoons
- In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook pasta and follow the packet instruction. In a fry pan, heat oil over medium heat and cook pancetta. Stir until 2 to 3 minutes so it is crisp. Add garlic in 30 seconds and set aside.
- In a bowl, place yolk, cream, parmesan and eggs. Season and gently mix by using fork. Drain pasta and then return to pan. Add egg and pancetta mixtures with parsley quickly. To combine, toss and heat from pasta will slightly cook egg to make creamy sauce. Add extra parmesan to serve immediately.
What makes you fall in love with this recipe is about its versatility. It is okay for you to replace the cream by adding castello blue cheese and then add chicken to make it more delicious. Some people use bacon instead of pancetta. For sure, it is better for you to double or triple all ingredients exclude the pasta. Try those recommendations and you would never regret at all. Those are from some people who have tried this top and easy Spaghetti Carbonara recipe.