Simple Cookies are a great option for simple sweet treat that are perfect for any occasion. We’ve collected some of our favorite cookie recipe for you to enjoy.Not sure how to make simple cookies that turn out delicious every time? Get started with these simple cookie recipes.
There are many options and they are simple to make at any time of the day.
- Simple Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- Simple Cookie Recipes for Kids
- Simple Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Simple Sugar Cookie Recipes
- Simple Cookie Dough Recipes
Simple Cookie Recipes from Scratch – Lacy Cocoa Cookies
To make one of these simple cookie recipes from scratch, you need to prepare all the ingredients first. All the ingredients that you will need are :
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour,
- ¼ teaspoon salt,
- baking powder,
- and cinnamon.
- You will also need 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of almond milk, ¾ cup of cocoa powder, ¾ cup of melted coconut oil.
When the ingredients are ready,
- firstly you have to prepare your baking sheets and cover it with parchment paper. Turn your oven and put it on 350 degrees.
- Put all dry ingredients in the bowl and mix them. Prepare your coconut oil and added it with vanilla and almond milk, then stir it together.
- Pour the liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix them together until the dough become thick.
- Turn the dough into little balls shapes. Put all the balls on the baking sheets. Press the little balls dough down so it will be turning flat. Make sure you don’t press it too much, so the dough will not become too thin.
- Put the baking sheets inside the oven for twelve minutes. Put them out and let it cool. Now you can enjoy one of easiest and simple cookie recipes from scratch. You may want to add some icing or toping on your cookie if you prefer.
Simple Cookie Recipes for Kids
Are you thinking about spending your weekend baking with your own child? Well, if you are looking for some simple cookie recipes for kids to make, this article will show you one of the best recipes, peanut butter cookies for kids. Before you start, make sure you have all the ingredients in front of you. Some ingredients that will be needed are :
- Two cups of peanut butter. Choose the peanut butter that has creamy texture.
- Another ingredients are two eggs, two teaspoons of vanilla extract, two teaspoon of baking soda, one and a half of sugar (granulated one), a half cup of brown sugar, and a half teaspoon of salt.
Now you are ready to start.
- Turn on your oven and heat it to 350degrees.
- Put the peanut butter out of the jar into a bowl and added sugars. Use a mixer to blend it all together then add two eggs, as well vanilla, baking soda and a half teaspoon of salt.
- Take a little bit of dough and shape it into little balls then put it on the baking sheets that have been covered with parchment paper.
- Press the little dough down, make sure you just put a little pressure on it so it won’t turn too thin.
- Put the baking sheets into the oven and bake it for 12 minutes.
Cool them down. Your kid and you will be having a great time making one of these simple cookie recipes for kids.
Back to Top
Simple Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients, The Tasty of Peanut Cookie
As the urban people, you want to get the easy and simple way for the whole thing, including the cooking process. Here there will provide the simple cookie recipes with few ingredients, this article will give the most simple cookie recipe, which is, the peanut cookie. For this cookie, you only need three kinds of ingredients, such as;
1 cup of white sugar, 1 egg and the important ingredient is 1 cup of peanut butter.
- First step you needed is preparing the all ingredients and heat the oven on 175 degree C.
- The second step is mix the white sugar, egg and the peanut butter until you get the smooth texture. After the dough is smooth enough, you need to make a shape. The easiest shape is use the spoon and make it full of dough. And then, bake the ready dough along 6-8 minutes in the 175 degree C.
- The last step is serve the peanut cookie, you can just serving in that way or adding some garnish, such as, rainbow Choco chip or sprinkle. And if you want to serve it with the drink, you need to make a drink with sour or flat flavor in order to make the balance taste with the sweet peanut cookie.
Those are the simple cookie recipes with few ingredients, have a nice cooking.
Simple Sugar Cookie Recipes, The Secret Grandma Recipe
If you are miss the grandma cookie and get the curious about the recipe, do not worry because in this article there will be a secret of simple sugar cookie recipes. Firstly, you have to prepare all the ingredients of the sugar cookie, such as :
2.75 cups of flour, 1.5 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of butter, 1 egg, 1. 5 teaspoons of baking soda and as the topping you can add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. After all the ingredients are prepared, then you have to heat the oven in 190 degree C.
You need to prepare three bowls, the first bowl is used to make the basic dough which consists of flour and baking soda, the second bowl is used to mixing the sugar, vanilla extract, egg and butter. After the each dough in those different bowls are smooth. Then use the third bowl to placing all dough. The last step is to make a shape of the cookie as you want. It is free and then bake the cookie along 8-10 minutes in the oven which has been heated. That is the simple sugar cookie recipes, enjoy your cooking day. Have a good luck.
Back to Top
Simple cookie dough Recipes
Simple cookie dough bites,which is a great recipe to use during the summer when you don’t wanna turn on your oven.
- 1/2 a cup of butter,
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- and one cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups of mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, and then take your beater,
How To make it :
- Cream it until it’s light and fluffy.And after about 30 seconds,everything should be mixed in very well.
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract,1/4 teaspoon of salt,and one cup of all-purpose flour.Mix until everything is well combined And then grab 3/4 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Mix it until everything is combined, Then grabbed about a tablespoon of the cookie dough,smashed it together
and rolled it into a ball.Then placed it onto parchment paper.
- The cookie dough tastes so much better when it’s refrigerated, so let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes in the refrigerator,Make sure you cover it so it doesn’t dry out.A really easy recipe to make, and it’s great for summer,
because you don’t have to turn on the oven.
TIPS : Mini chocolate chips work best because it’s easier to bite into,rather than the regular chocolate chips.
This Old Fashioned Cookies is Very Delicious and 100 % Fresh