Simple Chicken Noodle Soup with Quick and Easy Recipe
This chicken noodle soup is super easy to make – no need to trim the chicken ahead of time since the fat comes off easily after it’s boiled.You can try this simple yet delicious recipe at home.
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 8 green onions (sliced)
- carrots (1 cup chopped)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 oz raw egg noodles
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- and chicken broth.
- First, heat the oil over a medium heat in 3-quart saucepan; put garlic, onions and carrots. Then, cook for 4 minutes, stir every once in a while.
- Second, mix the remaining ingredients and wait until boiling. Now, decrease the heat, cover it and boil gently for about 10 minutes. Stir every once in a while until the noodles and carrots are tender then take off the bay leaf.
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup with Rotisserie Chicken
To make this dish, there are some materials you need to prepare. The ingredients are :
- 1/3 onion
- one bay leaf
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- one cup of chopped celery
- reserved chicken
- 1 rotisserie chicken (it must be fully cooked)
- 2 stalks of celery, a half teaspoon of salt
- 14 cup of chopped onion
- one cup of chopped carrots
- 0.8 kg of frozen egg noodles of Reame
- additional pepper and salt for taste.
How to make this delicious soup? The following steps provide the easy procedure.
- First, take the chicken and remove all bones from it. Put it aside. Add chicken’s skin, bones, juices, and all remaining parts into a large pot. Add some water about three quarts over it.
- Second, add onion, bay leaf, and celery leaves prepared. Then add some pepper and salt to it. Let the ingredients boil and uncover it. Simmer for about 2 hours.
- The next step, you can remove bay leaf, skin, bones, and vegetables.
- After that, pour only the broth into large bowl using strainer. Pour it back into pot and return to heat. Add more water if you like. Put the carrots, onion, and celery into it, then simmer in medium heat for about thirty minutes.
- Cut reserved chicken into pieces and put it into pot. Add frozen noodles, then stir it and wait for about twenty minutes. The soup is ready to be served.
The Steps to Make Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup (version 2)
If you want to make this soup, the ingredients you need to prepare are :
- ½ rotisserie chicken
- 3 carrots (chop it)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- one teaspoon of turmeric powder
- one teaspoon of celery salt
- 4 quarts of chicken broth
- 2 stalks of celery (chop it)
- a bag of egg noodle
- 2 tablespoon of onion powder
- a teaspoon of paprika
- a teaspoon of cayenne
- pepper and salt for taste.
What are the steps to make this dish? Follow the instructions below.
- First, heat up the broth in a large stock pot and wait it until simmer. Remove rotisserie chicken from bone and skin. Put aside the meat. Add bones and skin into the broth and simmer it for about a half hour.
- The next step, you strain the broth and pour it into large bowl. Then, refrigerate it for few hours until it is cooled. You can spoon off its surface to remove the excess fat.
- Now, prepare another stock pot and heat it in medium. Add oil seasonings, garlic, carrots, and celery. After that, saute it until it becomes soft. Add the broth and simmer it. Add the noodles.
- Let it simmer until tender. Chop the chicken into pieces and add it into noodles. You can add the additional pepper and salt as you like. This soup can be served for eight servings.
If you like Simple Chicken Noodle Soup, you will LOVE Easy Chicken Recipes ! Click on any picture below to link to my chicken recipe collection , homemade healthy foods!