Semolina Pudding recipe in this recipe credit by Kerrie Mullins with the total time to complete for about 20 minutes. This recipe is very easy because you only need to spend 5 minutes for preparing and 15 minutes for cooking. It also needs 8 ingredients and following this recipe means you should get 4 servings.
You Will Love This Delicious Dessert Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe
- Milk: 600ml or 2 ¼ cups
- Caster sugar: 115g or 1 ½ cup
- Semolina: 65g or 1/3 cup
- Ground cinnamon: ½ teaspoon
- Ground cardamom: ¼ teaspoon
- Sultanas: 90g or ½ cup
- Flaked almonds: 150g
- Thickened cream: 80ml or 1/3 cup
- Prepare and preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cinnamon, semolina and also cardamom. To simmer, bring over medium-high heat and reduce it to low. Add sultanas and then cook, uncovered and stir often. Spend 12 to 14 minutes so the mixture thickens slightly.
- On a baking tray, spread the flaked almonds and bake it in preheated oven for about 3 to 4 minutes so it is lightly golden.
- Add a half of toasted almonds and half of cream to semolina mixture. Do not forget to stir.
- Among serving bowls, divide the mixture and pour the remaining cream for over the top. Use the remaining toasted almonds to sprinkle and serve warm.
Perhaps, for some people this recipe is a bit too much sugar but it is fine if you use plain Greek yoghurt instead of choosing cream to give better result. This recipe is very nice that all family will like it. Even though you only have a half of sultanas on hands, it still turns out perfectly as the best treatment to serve warm for the family and surely you will make it again for the next time because this Semolina Pudding recipe.