As you may see, people always love to try their own cook that based on quick and easy chili recipe, especially for women. People really love to make their own cook because usually their friends or relatives will be impressed by this skill (well, everyone loves good foods, right?).
However, it’s also important to learn more about the art of cooking the food that is spicy, especially for Indonesian people. No wonder, many people love to find their own chili recipes from sources like newspapers, magazines, and also online websites. Based on this trend, we want to also share our own guide for you who want to cook spicy foods, especially from the chicken or beef. Well, let’s check the details up!
Quick and Easy Chili Recipe: For Spicy Chicken and Beef
Quick and Easy Chili Recipe: For Chicken
For the chicken, you may start the recipe by going to the market and buy the raw chicken (it can be anything, from its meat fillet or maybe you can buy the whole chicken for your kitchen), chilies (1/2 kg is enough), and other necessary spices. When you want to process this thing in your kitchen, don’t forget to ensure the hygiene of the meat and also the spices that you want to use.
Clean them with the water! After that, you may easily fry the chicken fillet or the whole chicken that you already cut. During the cooking process, you can also mix the needed spices and the chiles in the blender. You can put the chili’s traditional sauce over the chicken, or you may fry your chicken again together with this mix. Easy and convenient, isn’t it?
Quick and Easy Chili Recipe: For Beef
Another quick and easy chili recipe that you can try is to your beef. Usually, people love to grill their beef meats and put the supermarket’s chili sauce over it. However, you can also try to mix it with the traditional chili mix, which we believe is more spicy and delicious than the regular sauce. Of course, you need some little tricks for the chili mix. For example, don’t put too much salt in the mix because the chili will be not that spicy anymore. You can also mix the sugar in it if you prefer the sweet spicy flavor for your beef. Use You may put the chili mix before the grilling process, in order to make sure the meat contain the spicy flavor 100%.
You Can Also Read: chicken chili recipe slow cooker
Quick And Easy Tasty Beef Chili Recipes
Beef Chili Recipe Ingredients
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 3 onions, chopped
- 5 tbs chili powder
- 2 2-inch jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 3 cans beef broth
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 3 tbs vinegar
- 3 tbs corn starch
Beef Chili Recipe Directions
- In a pot or large skillet, brown ground beef and drain off fat.
- Add onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the cornstarch.Also, use the empty beef broth can to add 2 more cans of water to the pot.
- Cook for 3 hours, then stir in corn starch.
- Simmer for a few more minutes, then serve.
Quick and Easy Chili Recipe: Four Bean Mexican Chili
Bean Chili Recipe Ingredients
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cans Mexican seasoned tomatoes (15 oz cans)
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 15 oz can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 10 oz frozen lima beans, thawed
- 3 tbs chili powder
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Cayenne pepper to taste
Bean Chili Recipe Directions
- Briefly, saute the garlic in oil
- Add in all the beans, chili powder, and cumin
- Stir and let simmer with the lid on for about half an hour, or just until the lima beans are tender.
- Add vinegar and a dash of cayenne pepper, to taste.
Well, that’s our entire guide for you about the simple cook tips and tricks for spicy chicken and beef. By following our quick and easy chili recipe guide, we believe you can cook both of them easily. Happy cooking!