People always love cookies, and the drop cookie recipes can be a good alternative to having a brand new cookie taste. By spending 70 minutes for the cooking process, one of the drop cookies, Pumpkin drop cookie, will worth the effort of making it. The preparation time is about ten minutes and the baking time is about an hour. The process of cooking will result in 48 cookies to be served.
Pumpkin Drop Cookie Recipes
Things listed as the Ingredients
- As stated before, a half cup of butter or margarine (if there is not any margarine, butter can be a good substitution) that is softened before,
- 3/4 cup of refined sugar,
- plus a three-fourth cup of brown sugar (buying packed brown sugar is simple),
- two eggs,
- 15 ounces of pumpkin (do not select pumpkin pie mix),
- two and a half cups all-purpose flour,
- a teaspoon baking powder and baking soda,
- plus one teaspoon of salt,
- one teaspoon of ground cinnamon,
- one-fourth teaspoon ground allspice,
- One-fourth teaspoon of ground nutmeg,
- and one cup of raisin.
- First of all, preheat the oven by using 375-degree temperature.
- Use a shortening and grease a cookie sheet. Take a large bowl and put the sugar and the butter into it. Mix them well by using a spoon. Then, beat the eggs. Put the pumpkin and stir it. Keep putting in the rest ingredients one by one and stirring the mixture until there is only raising left outside.
- Fold the mixture in the raisins. After that, use a tablespoon and take the dough. Drop it about 2 inches from the cookie sheet. Do it until there is nothing left in the dough. Afterward, bake it for about 12 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and from the wire rack.
- Finally, it is the time to enjoy the cookie with the beloved family. However, some cookies are not good for people who are in a strict diet program. It is because of the fact that they have to stop consuming foods that can give them calories.
Thus, they have to avoid that kind of cookie. That is why they are so happy because they can eat the cookie without having to feel worried or guilty. This drop cookie actually has low residue so that it is still healthy even for people who are taking a strict diet program to lose weight. In the end, the drop cookie recipes are a good option for people who really care about their health without having to ignore some tasteful foods like the cookie.
Return to: Drop Cookie Recipes
Return to: Cookie Recipes