Pressed cookie recipes may be one simple way out to boost your hard day. Not only cooking, its sugary taste also a good thing to get your mood lifted up. How to make pressed cookie is so stress-free.
How to make Pressed Cookie :
First, you may prepare the ingredients that you will need.
- one and a half cup of margarine or butter (make sure that the margarine or butter in room temperature, not cold but not melted too)
- three and a half cups of white flour
- 1 cup of sugar (it is the standard size. You can use more or less sugar for your cookies)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon of almond lemon, or pineapple extract
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
How to make it :
How to make these pressed cookie recipes are so easy.
- First, mix the margarine or butter using mixer in a large bowl for about 30 minutes to get the light, soft, and creamy texture
- Second, blend only one cup of flour with sugar, egg, vanilla essence, baking powder, and the fruit or nut extract that you like until they are well-stirred.
- After that, you can add the two cups of white flour remaining.
- Next, the dough is ready to be put in the cookie press. Then, prepare an ungreased cookie sheet. It is a square metal pan usually used for baking cookies in an oven. Flatten your dough in cookie press onto the cookie sheet.
- The next step is baking the dough in an oven with temperature 3750C. It is better if you heat the oven first while you preparing the ingredients. Bake the cookies for about eight or nine minutes.
The ideal cookies is when they become brown in the edge (not all surface is brown). If you have already got your cookies in this condition, take it from the oven and they are ready to be cooled down. That’s all the steps to make pressed cookie recipes to boost your mood.
You can also read : gourmet medeleine cookie recipes
Use your imagination and you can create some very wonderful holiday cookies.