Pesto sauce recipe: Try my Cilantro Cashew Pesto!
My tasty pesto sauce recipe requires only a few simple, fresh ingredients and a food processor or blender. This recipe for pesto rocks because not only does it taste great,It’s an excellent healthy flavoring for many easy dinner recipes. it’s also really great for you!
My pesto sauce recipe is versatile.
It’s an excellent healthy flavoring for salads and for rice, fish, and chicken dishes and for quesadillas.
It’s the key ingredient in this Cilantro Pesto Chicken:
Check out the rest of my site for lots of easy healthy recipes, all created from simple, whole, fresh, unrefined ingredients. You can be a fantastically healthy eater and still enjoy delicious foods. Absolutely!
How to make pesto sauce :
To make my Cilantro Cashew Pesto, you will need:
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 3 cups cleaned and washed cilantro leaves
- Juice and zest of 2 large limes
- 1 jalapeno (everything but the stem – if this is too spicy, substitute with 1/3 of an anaheim or poblano pepper)
- Fresh ground pepper & sea salt to taste (optional)
- Blend lime juice & cashews in a food processor or powerful blender until smooth.
- Add jalapeno, salt & pepper to mixture & blend again until smooth.
- Add cilantro one cup at a time to mixture & blend until mixed thoroughly.
Makes about 4 cups. A great option is to freeze the leftovers for use at another time.
Try my pesto sauce recipe as a flavoring for salads and for rice, fish, and chicken dishes and for quesadillas.
See Also Healthy chicken recipes for dinner
If you like my pesto sauce recipe, don’t miss these other easy healthy recipes, all 100% guilt-free and super good for you! Click on any picture below to link to my easy dinner recipes, salads, soups and even quick healthy desserts!
Easy Dinner Recipes:
If you like my basic chicken salad recipe, you’ll LOVE these other easy healthy recipes! Click on the pictures below to link to my collection of salads, soups, desserts, green smoothies, lunch ideas and snacks: all 100% healthy and delicious!
Healthy and simple dessert recipes:
Easy Fruit Smoothie Recipes:
What do you think?
I welcome your thoughts and insights. Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page. If you like what what you’re reading, recommend it to others on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You’re currently visiting Aspenspecialtyfoods.com read my story of how I found pristine health following a healthy eating lifestyle!