There are probably millions of people all over the world that love cookies. More specifically, peanut butter cookies rank as one of the top favorites. No one can resist the cookie dough that is riddled with bits of velvety-smooth peanut butter. However, eating some can be quite fattening and become an unhealthy habit. On the other hand, you can make your own healthy peanut butter cookies without needing to feel guilty when you eat them.
Ingredients and materials you will need. To make easy peanut butter cookies, you will have to choose your ingredients wisely and carefully. Rather than using your regular ingredients of choice, replace them with healthier ones. Use organic peanut butter instead of the regular kind. Then, you will also need to have whole wheat flour as well. If you do not like to use them entirely, you can mix whole wheat with regular white flour. You will also need to replace sugar with other substitutes that act as healthier sweeteners. Finally, use an egg substitute instead of using a real egg.
Instructions. Making healthy cookies is very simple and easy to do. To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Measure the ingredients that you have in accordance with the number of people eating the cookies. Then, when you have made your measurements, mix the ingredients in a large bowl. Use a spatula to blend them together until it reaches a firm texture. In a baking tray, flatten a small ball of the mixture until it achieves a flat consistency. Do this for the rest of the mixture and place the tray in the oven for ten minutes.
Eating healthy peanut butter cookies reduces many of the calories you get from eating the regular kind of peanut butter cookies. You can still enjoy the same great cookie flavor without sacrificing much of the taste by simply changing just a few key ingredients. Have a go they’re easy to make and your family will love the crunchy taste
Easy peanut butter cookie recipes are recommended for a beginner. As we know there are many ways to cook and bake ranging for beginner to expert. I find that most of the beginners are very excited to start baking and preparing all of the kitchen equipment. But, if they want to start cooking just like an expert, I assume it will lead to disappointment.
Why is that? Basically, when we give someone a difficult task without guiding him or letting him solving the problem, he would likely lose the excitement to continue learning. It is the same apply for everything you do.Start with the easy one; do not be eager to jump into the difficult one. Once you finish the easy one, you will challenge yourself to do more difficult tasks.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes for Beginners
What to Prepare For Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes?
Since it is the easy recipe, we won’t need lots of ingredients and kitchen equipment. Here are several ingredients you must prepare:
- One cup peanut butter
- One large egg
You can make it two if you only have small one
- One cup of sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- One teaspoon of baking soda
All the ingredients above are not hard to find in the supermarket.
How to Bake the Peanut Butter Cookie
Now we are starting with the directions:
- Prepare a medium size bowl.
- Mix the peanut butter, egg, sugar, vanilla extract, coarse salt, and baking soda.
- You can use the electric mixer to mix them easier until well combined.
- Prepare 1” scoop and scoop the dough into a food paper.
- Form the dough into round shapes and use fork to press it as the form will be just like cookies
- Make a space between each cookie maximum 2 inches apart.
- Prepare your oven and preheat it to 175 degrees C.
- Put the cooking paper into the oven.
- Bake it slightly for 11 to 12 minutes. See if they already start to puff.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes
- Move them into a cookies box or wire rack and let them cool completely
You can serve it to your family afterward. To avoid much sugar and diabetes, use low calories sugar. When the first trial is successful, you can move to the next step by adding the real peanuts into the cookies. Happy trying easy peanut butter cookie recipes!.
Make Simple Peanut Butter Cookies Using Only 3 Components.
The recipe of simple peanut butter cookies is appropriate for any situation. It will take you less than half an hour to cook this tasty dish; you can cook it quickly for breakfast for your children or for the evening tea for your guests. No doubt, everyone will appreciate your taste and caring attitude.
This peanut butter cookie recipe is the simplest of all the possible recipes, but still, the cookies will be delicious. And follow our easy pieces of advice to cook them quickly.
To make simple peanut butter cookies you should take only 3 components:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Little hint: for better taste and flavor use natural peanut butter and granulated brown sugar.
To make simple peanut butter cookies follow the instructions below:
- As making dough takes you only a couple of minutes, first, turn on the oven and heat it to 350 F.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Using a tablespoon put the dough on the baking sheet.
- Press your future simple peanut butter cookies with a folk decorating them with the crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies for 8 or 10 minutes, till they become light brown.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes or serve them warm with a glass of cold milk.
This amount of the ingredients will be enough to make 10 cookies of middle size. If you need more, you may double the ingredients.
Using this simple recipe you may also learn how to make chocolate chip cookies. Just add chocolate chips to the mixture. As for the whole procedure, it remains the same. Chocolate chips will make the edges of cookies crispy. As the bottoms of cookies may burn easily, pay attention to the time of cooking and do not over bake the dish. Bon appetite!
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes (Version II)
With a cookie exchange, each guest bakes one kind of cookie, and then everybody swaps and goes home with a wonderful assortment of holiday yumminess.I’ve got a couple great recipes that are perfect for you to try.
We’re going to combine two of my all time favorite ingredients, peanut butter and chocolate cookie.
- 1 pouch peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey’s® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
These peanut butter blossoms are a holiday favorite that everybody’s sure to love.
How to make it:
- First, start by preheating the oven too.Start with a peanut butter cookie mix and add water, oil, and egg.
- Stir until dough forms. I’ve made some dough ahead of time.We’re going to take about a teaspoonful and roll into a ball and dip it into some sugar.
- After you filled the cookie sheet, placing the balls about two inches apart, bake them in the oven for about eight to ten minutes.As soon as you take the cookies out of the oven, you want to take one of the unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses and press it into the cookie.
- Remove the cookies from the sheets onto a cooling rack so they can cool completely before eating.These peanut butter blossoms are always a hit.
Next, we’re going to make a cookie with the present baked right inside–chocolate snowballs.
We’re going to start by using a sugar cookie mix.
- Mix in butter or margarine, an egg, some all-purpose, flour, some unsweetened cocoa, and some finely chopped almonds, and some almond extract.
- Stir all the ingredients together until a dough forms. And roll the dough into balls.Make a little well and then take one of the Hershey’s Kisses chocolates and tuck it inside.
- Wrap the dough around so that the chocolate candy is completely tucked in and hidden.As you make the balls of dough, place them on your cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake them in the oven for eight to ten minutes.When they’re out of the oven, you’re going to let them cool for about five minutes so they’re safe to handle. Then, roll them in some powdered sugar.
- You’re going to let them cool completely before you roll them in powdered sugar a second time.
Now they’re really going to start to look like snowballs.With these recipes, your cookies are going to be a huge hit.
And not only will you get to enjoy your own tasty treats, you get to sample all the wonderful baking your friends bring over too.
You May Also Like these Delicious Cookie Recipes without eggs
And this cookie recipe without butter
back to shaped cookies