Peach Smoothie Recipe is a classic because peaches and bananas taste so perfect together! Peach smoothie is not only delicious, but also healthy.The main ingredients for this yummy smoothie are easy to obtain.
Peach smoothie recipe should be super simple and super healthy if they’re done properly.
You don’t need unhealthy ingredients like sorbet, soy milk, ice cream, pasteurized milk or powders
Below are many choices and they are easy to make at anytime you want.
- Healthy Peach Smoothie Recipe
- Frozen Peach Smoothie
- Peach Orange Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie Recipe with Milk
- Peach Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Peach Smoothie
- Peach Mango Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie with Yogurt
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Healthy Peach Smoothie Recipe ingredients:
Version 1 (using fresh peaches):
*This version is my favorite because it uses fresh peaches!
You will need:
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, cut into pieces
- 2 ripe, room-temperature bananas (look for the brown spots! If they aren’t liberally covered with brown spots, they’re not ripe yet!)
- 2 frozen bananas (simply peel and stick in your freezer before you go to bed at night. In the morning, voila! Make sure the bananas are fully ripened with lots of brown spots before you freeze them).
No water necessary.
This smoothie will be blended in 2 stages:
- Place the fresh peaches and the room-temperature bananas in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen bananas and blend until very smooth.
You’re ready to rock and roll!
Frozen Peach Smoothie
Version 2 (using frozen peaches):
Smoothie is perfect for your breakfast solution in no time. It is also a delightful treat in snack time and perfect in the summer. Trying this recipe at your home will completely freshen up your day.
- 2 cups of frozen unsweetened peaches
- 4 ripe, room-temperature bananas (look for the brown spots! If they aren’t liberally covered with brown spots, they’re not ripe yet!)
- No water necessary.
Blend the smoothie in 2 stages:
- Place the room-temperature bananas into your high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. You do not need to add water.
- Add the frozen peaches to the blended bananas and blend until very smooth. There should be no chunks!
Ready to serve. Bottoms up!
Peach smoothie recipes tips!
I ALWAYS recommend using ripe, fresh peaches over frozen peaches out of a bag. However, if you’re craving this peachy drink and it’s not peach season, you’ll have to use the frozen kind.
NEVER USE CANNED FRUIT!!!
If you use frozen peaches, make sure the only ingredient is peaches! Do not buy them if they have added sugar or “fruit juice.”
Back to Top
Peach Orange Smoothie
Refreshing Peach Orange Smoothie
If you want to live a healthy lifestyle and avoid various diseases, there is nothing wrong you increase the consumption of fruits every day. Try this peach orange smoothie to refresh your day. It is perfect for summer and snack time. It is so refreshing and healthy.
- First, all you need to do is preparing the ingredients – 15 oz. peaches in juice, 1 glass of orange juice, 1 cup milk, 2 cups ice cube, sugar (optional).
- Second, add an ice cube, peach juice, orange juice, milk, and sugar (optional) into a blender.
- Third, blend them until smooth.
- Fourth, serve it immediately.
Peach Smoothie With Milk
A Delightful Taste of Strawberry Peach Smoothie Recipe with Milk
A glass of fresh strawberry, peach and a natural protein of Greek yogurt with the sweetness of milk is a perfect way to start up your morning. It’s easy to make and so yummy.
The ingredients you need to prepare is :
- 5 to 6 strawberries, a medium size peach
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt,
- and honey (optional) if you want to enhance the sweetness.
- First, wash and take away the pit from the strawberry and peach.
- Second, place all the ingredients into a blender, including Greek yogurt and low-fat milk.
- Third, blend it until smooth and frothy. Fourth, serve it immediately.
Peach Banana Smoothie
Easy Steps to Make Peach Banana Smoothie
Are you on diet program now? If yes, you need to consume foods and beverages that contain high fiber but low carbohydrate. Smoothie is one of the best options to support your diet. Here are the steps to make peach banana smoothie.
You will need :
- and enough ice cubes.
- Peel banana and peach then cut them into small pieces.
- Put them into blender then add the ice cubes.
- Blend it in low speed then increase the speed to make it smoother.
You don’t need to add sugar because the fruits have their own sweet. Turn off the blender when it is completely smooth. Now your smoothie is ready to serve.
Back to Top
Pineapple Peach Smoothie
Pineapple Peach Smoothie as Other Option to Eat Pineapple
Some people do not like to consume pineapple directly. As a solution, you can make pineapple peach smoothie. Here are the steps to make it in the very simple ways.
You will need :
- ice cubes
- and honey.
- Peel pineapple, throw the black spots away, and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel peach and cut it into small pieces too.
- Put them along with ice cubes and two tablespoons of honey into blender.
- Start to blend in lowest level and increase the speed to get the smoother. Honey will make it sweeter and substitute the use of sugar.
Now, your pineapple smoothie is ready.
Peach Mango Smoothie
Five Steps to Make Peach Mango Smoothie
Do you want to eat mango in different way? You can try to make it as peach mango smoothie.
You will need :
- and ice cubes.
- First, peel mango and peach, and then cut them into small pieces. If it is possible, you can add milk as a sweetener.
- Second, put all the fruits, ice cubes, and two tablespoons of milk into blender.
- Third, blend them for approximately five minutes. In addition, make sure that they are completely smooth.
- Fourth, if it is already completely smooth, pour it into the glass. Now, you can consume it as your dessert.
Peach Smoothie With Yogurt
Delicious Peach Smoothie with Yogurt
How do you consume yogurt? If you commonly consume it directly, you might try to make it as smoothie.
You just need to prepare :
- 250 ml of yogurt
- and ice cubes to make peach smoothie with yogurt.
- Peel the peach and cut it into small pieces.
- Put the peach inside blender. Pour yogurt along with the ice cubes.
- Cover up the blender and start to blend them.
TIPS : Use lowest level first then increase the speed level to make it definitely smooth. You just need four till five minutes to get it. Open the blender and pour the smoothie into glass. Do you want to try now?
Back to Top
Peach Strawberry Smoothie
Strawberry Peach Smoothie with Milk
Is there any other way to consume strawberry? It is definitely yes. You can try to make strawberry peach smoothie at home.
You will need :
- and Four tablespoons of milk
- The use of milk is to substitute the use of sugar because milk is healthier than sugar.
- Throw the strawberry’s leaves and cut it into two pieces. Peel the peach and cut it into small pieces.
- It will easier for machine to blend the little pieces. Now, put them all into blender. Start to blend in the lowest speed level. Blend them for approximately four till five hours to make them definitely smooth.
Now, your strawberry smoothie is ready.
If you like Peach smoothies, you will LOVE fruit smoothie! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!