This article will give you the knowledge on how to make the healthy version of your favorite grandma’s cookies. Yes, it is going to talk about organic cookie recipes. The cookie recipe which is going to be provided in this article is organic peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
We will always need just a little bit of sweetness in our lives. The cookies will help you to make your lives become sweeter regardless of all of the troubles you have. Before we continue, please make sure all of the ingredients you will buy at the grocery are organic, because that way you will have healthy snacks for your body.
In addition, the ingredients needed for making organic peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are:
- 2 cups of organic unbleached all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup of organic chocolate chip,
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda,
- ½ cup of organic cane sugar,
- ½ cup of organic brown sugar,
- 2 teaspoons of organic vanilla,
- 2 organic eggs,
- 1 cup of organic salted butter,
- and ½ cup of organic peanut butter.
Once you have all of the ingredients mentioned in the organic cookie recipes, preheat the oven to 191° C, then blend the softened salted butter and peanut butter.
How to make it:
Furthermore, add the eggs until it is mixed well. Next, add the flour and baking soda, when the flour and the baking soda are mixed well, put the chocolate chips in as well. Subsequently, make the roll cookie dough in the shape of 1 inch balls. Finally, put the dough in the heated oven for about 7-8 minutes and your cookies are ready to be served.
That is it! Hope you will try these organic cookie recipes at home for your children and let the cookie crumbles in your mouth! It is very simple and healthy, is not it?
Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chopped Almond
Craving for cookies and still want to be healthy? Well, this organic chocolate chip cookies recipe is about to give the best organic cookies. It’s sin-free since all of the ingredients are organic. Copy this recipe and make the best homemade cookies.
The ingredients are:
- 1 ¾ cups of unbleached organic all-purpose flour,
- 1 large egg yolk,
- 1 large egg,
- ¾ cup organic dark brown sugar,
- ½ cup organic granulated sugar,
- ¼ tablespoon organic unsalted butter,
- ½ tsp organic baking soda (you can remove this ingredient if worry about chemical substance),
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract,
- 1 ¼ organic semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips,
- and ¾ cup organic walnuts or almond (chopped).
How to make it:
- First, preheat the oven to 375° F and position the oven rack in the middle.
- Second, prepare 2 large baking sheets.
- Third, whisk together the flour and baking in a small or medium bowl. After well mixed, set it aside. Heat 10 teaspoons of unsalted butter in a pan until melted for about 2-3 minutes until it is dark brown.
- Fourth, remove from the stove and pour the melted butter into a bowl and add the rest of the unsalted butter. Add dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla and melted butter then whisk them together.
- Fifth, add the egg and egg yolk into the sugar and butter mixture. Whisk until smooth for about 30 to 60 seconds (or more if you don’t use baking soda). Let the mixture rests for 3 minutes before whisking for another 30 seconds. Keep this resting and whisking process until it is thick and shiny. N
- Next, add the flour mixture and stir until combine for about 1 minute. Add the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts or almond and stir again until combined. Now, divide dough using a tablespoon on the baking sheets. Bake it for 10-15 minutes and rotate the baking pan halfway through.
Finally, cool the cookies for heat and it’s ready to eat
Return from Chocolate Macaroons to Chocolate Cookies
Return to Drop Cookies
Return to Cookie Recipes
See Also: Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes