Peanut butter cookies are good snack especially to be brought by your children at school. Unfortunately, it will need more time to make it. That is the biggest reason why most people do not eager to make it.
However, you are able to make no-bake peanut butter cookies. What you need to do is just mixing the entire ingredients and you have special and delicious cookies.
Do you want to try making it right now? We believe if you do not need to bake that cookie, most of you will be happy to make it.
If you want to make it, we suggest you to try using the peanut butter cookies from Cindy Carnes recipe. It is super easy and fast. Beside of that, the peanut butter cookies taste is outstanding.
Just read about what kind of ingredients that you need to make it here. After you have known and prepared the entire ingredients, you can jump to learn about how to make it.
The Ingredients of Cindy Carnes No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
When you want to make the peanut butter cookies from Cindy Carnes recipe, you do not need to prepare many hard to find ingredients. Almost all of the ingredients are easy to find.
Here are the entire ingredients that you should prepare if you want to make delicious no-bake peanut butter cookies:
- White sugar 3 cups
- Butter ¾ cup
- Milk ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
- Peanut butter 1 ½ cups
- Quick cooking oat 4 ½ cups
If you are preparing the entire ingredients with the exact amount as we have shared to you, then you will be able to make for about 4 dozens of peanut butter cookies which you do not need to bake.
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies with Using Cindy Carnes
As we have said to you before that, you will not need to bake this peanut butter cookie if you are following what Cindy Carnes has done.
Beside of that, you will only need approximately about 10 minutes to make it, starting from preparing the ingredients and the cooking process.
Here is the instruction to make no-bake peanut butter cookies from Cindy Carnes recipe:
- Start with heating your saucepan over medium heat.
- When your saucepan heated enough, start pouring the sugar, butter, and milk inside of it.
- Start to melt and blend those three ingredients and bring it to boil for one minute.
- Move the saucepan from the stove and start adding vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- Stir the vanilla extract and peanut butter properly until blended nicely with the sugar, butter, and milk mixture.
- When the mixture is cool enough, you can start adding oat and keep stirring it again.
- If you have the nice blended mixture, then start pouring the mixture on top of the waxed paper.
- It will be nice if you pour the mixture with using the teaspoon.
- Let it cool and you are ready to pack the cookies on your children lunch box.
Back to Shaped Cookies