Healthy Mango Smoothie Recipe You May Try at Home
Mango smoothie is one of another way to consume mango.Mango is fruits which are rich in minerals & vitamins.Sometimes we don’t like to cut and eat the fruits but no one can ever say no to a smoothie.The Mango Smoothie is one of the greatest, most delicious beverages ever invented.
If you’re here, you’re looking to learn more about this extraordinary smoothie–how to make it; various recipes for mango smoothies with strawberries, pineapple, bananas; or perhaps where to find the best smoothie blender currently available
How To Make A Mango Smoothie
On this page, your going to learn how to make a mango smoothie. This mango smoothie is an excellent and refreshing way to start off your day. However, it is also great if you’re looking for a delicious afternoon snack or something to drink after dinner.
The mango smoothie is a tropical-tasting drink which will make you feel as if you have been cast onto a remote island and your basking in the sun – even if it’s a rainy day and you’re stuck in your chair at work! So prepare your tastebuds for one of the greatest smoothies of all time.
My mango smoothie recipes are prepared with fresh mango.Let’s start making Mango apple smoothie.
Follow all the steps below and get your own healthy mango smoothie. You will need:
- a mango
- ice cubes
- and two tablespoons of milk.
- First, peel the mango and cut it into small pieces.
- Second, put them into the blender along with ice cubes and two tablespoons of milk. This recipe is sugar-free, so it will be a healthy mango smoothie.
- Third, blend them slowly and increase the speed step by step to make them completely smooth. Fourth, pour the smoothie into the glass and it is ready to serve.
Mango Smoothie Recipe (VERSION II)
To create this smoothie, your going to need the following things:
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk (or just fresh milk)
- 1 cup of fresh mango (or frozen mango)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- A few ice cubes
- Half a tablespoon of honey as a sweetener (optional)
- Your first step is to place all of your milk into the blender.
- Now add the mango and begin to blend until the mango has become a liquid. By doing this, your guaranteed to get a smooth smoothie.
- Next ad your lemon juice and the ice cubes. The ice cubes cool down the smoothie making it much more refreshing.
- Now simply add the honey and blend away for about 30 seconds.
A Basic Mango Smoothie Recipe
All mango smoothies emerge from the same basic form.
Three components make up the perfectly balanced mango smoothie:
- Mango – Frozen, Fresh or Liquid
- A Liquid Base (if not using Mango Juice) – Orange Juice and Coconut Water are my favorites
- Banana – to make the smoothie thick and smooth
Infinite variations emerge from these three building blocks of all mango smoothies.
If you’ve never had a mango smoothie before and are looking for the perfect introduction, try this recipe:
- 10 ounces of frozen mango
- 12 ounces of coconut water or orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Mango Apple Smoothie Recipe
Mango and apple both are fruits which are rich in minerals & vitamins.Sometimes we don’t like to cut and eat the fruits but no one can ever say no to a smoothie.Let’s start making Mango apple smoothie.
- tbsp hand
- a glass of milk.
- Firstly, we will peel the mango and the apple and take out its pulp.Peel the apple.
- Cut it into small pieces so that it can be ground easily.Remove the apple seeds.
- Do the same with mango and cut it into small pieces.
- Take out its pulp and cut them.Put it in the jar.
- Add hand or else you can add honey, brown sugar, etc.
If you don’t want to add any extra sweetness then you can leave it like that and enjoy the real sweetness of the fruits.
- We have taken toned milk.Instead of this, we can add curd or juice.Grind it properly.We’ve done it.
- Now add ice-cubes but if you don’t want to add ice-cubes then you can freeze the smoothie after its done or freeze the fruits before using them.And if you don’t want to add then don’t.
Smoothie is ready, now serve it.A very tasty, nice and creamy smoothie has been prepared.We have made this with mango and apple.You can use any combination of fruits.You can take the banana with mango, banana with apple, litchi, melon, etc.Anything you want to use you can mix them together.
Easy and Applicable Homemade Mango Smoothie TIPS
Making mango smoothie is very easy and practical. You just need a blender, mango, yogurt, and ice cube. If it is impossible to find yogurt, you can change yogurt with milk or honey.
TIPS – Homemade Mango Smoothie
- You don’t need sugar because mango has its own sweet. First, peel the mango and cut it into cubes.
- Second, put them into a blender together with ice cubes and yogurt. Make sure you close the blender properly to prevent the juice comes out of the tube.
- Blend them in level three and switch it into level two after a minute. Third, turn off the blender and pour the juice into the glass. Voila, homemade mango smoothie is ready!
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
To make this healthy smoothie you should prepare the materials needed. The ingredients are:
- ¾ cup of pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup of soy milk or almond milk
- ½ tablespoon of honey or sugar
- 1 cup of mango chunks
- 1/3 cup of plain or vanilla yogurt
- and 2 ice cubes.
The fruit you are going to use could be fresh or the frozen one, but make sure that you use the ripe fruit.
- First, prepare blender then add milk and yogurt into it. Add all fruit chunks prepared plus honey or sugar then add some ice cubes.
- Second, blend all ingredients until they are mixed well and you get the smooth texture. Pour the smoothie into the glass and garnish it.
Mango Smoothie Recipes with Yogurt
If you want to make mango yogurt smoothie, the ingredients you will need are:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1 large mango
- 1 cup of whole milk yogurt
- and pinch.
- First, peel all the fruits you prepared. After that, cut them into few chunks. Make sure that the fruits are ripe.
- Second, prepare the blender. Put the fruits chunks, yogurt, ice, and pinch into the blender. Blend it well until it smooth. You can add a little sweetener if you like. Third, pour the smoothie into serving glass. Garnish it with mint. The healthy smoothie is ready to be served.
Panera Mango Smoothie
To make this mango smoothie, the ingredients you should prepare are:
- 3 mangoes
- 1 can of white coconut milk
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of ice cubs
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- and 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- First, peel the mango and cut it into chunks. For the better taste, you should use the ripe one. It could be the frozen or the fresh mango as you want.
- Second, prepare the blender. Put all ingredients into it then blend it well until it mixed and becomes smooth. Now, pour the smoothie into the serving glass. The fresh smoothie is ready to drink.
To attract the kids you can add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.They will love it, in fact, everyone loves to drink smoothies.
Now You can make Mango apple smoothie, drink and enjoy it.
I’ve always found that the mango smoothie goes really well with protein powder. Therefore, feel free to add one scoop of your preferred protein powder to the smoothie and blend it in.
Once you’ve learned how to make a mango smoothie, you should try and drink this on a daily basis. Why? Because this smoothie has a really low-calorie count which is perfect for weight loss. It’s very rare that you come across a drink that actually tastes nice and helps you lose weight! Also, it is packed full of nutrition making sure that you get your day off to a great start.
If you like mango smoothies, you will LOVE apple smoothie recipes! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!