Do you know that you are able to make cookies without the need to bake it? Yes, you can make it easily with just mixing ingredients for making such delicious cookies.
Beside of that, you are also able to add more ingredients that will even improve the taste of the cookies. Chocolate is the best ingredient to use for improving the taste of the cookies.
Do you want to know about the process to make cocoa none bake peanut butter cookies? We believe that most of you are having no patience anymore to know about how to make it.
If you want to know about the process to make no bake peanut butter cookies, make sure to check and prepare the entire ingredients first.
You can find out about the entire ingredients and the process of making that nice cookie on here.
Simple Ingredients for Making Cocoa Peanut Butter Cookies No Bake
Before you learn about how to make peanut butter cookies which are no need to be baked, you should know what the ingredients that you need to prepare.
Here are the entire ingredients that you need for making delicious cocoa no bake peanut butter cookies:
- Sugar 2 cups
- Cocoa 3 tablespoons
- Margarine or butter ½ cup
- Milk ½ cup
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
- Peanut butter ½ cup
- Rolled oats 3 cups
You are also able to use other oats type if you want. For example, you are able to use whole-wheat oats type. However, make sure not to cook the oats. You do not need to cook it first to make the cookies.
Moreover, you are able to choose between margarine and butter. Choose which one you prefer most.
If you prepare each ingredient with the exact measurement like us, then you are able to make approximately about 24 cookies.
The Process of Making Cocoa Peanut Butter Cookies without Baking It
- When you are ready to make the cocoa no bake peanut butter cookies, then you should prepare your saucepan.
- The big saucepan will be great if you have it. Place it on top of the stove and start heating it on medium heat stove.
- When the saucepan warms enough, you need to pour the butter/margarine, sugar, and cocoa.
- Stir it patiently and keep the saucepan heat stable. Keep stirring it until the entire ingredients are melted and blended.
- If those ingredients have melted and blended nicely, make sure to boil it for about a minute.
- If it has boiled, remove it from the top of the stove as soon as possible.
- After that, start adding vanilla, peanut butter, and the oats.
- Blend it again and if it possible, you need to blend it nicely to ensure you get the soft texture of your peanut butter cookies.
- When the mixtures are blended, you can start using the teaspoon to drop the mixture on the top of waxed paper.
- Drop it until there is no mixture remaining inside of the saucepan.
- The last thing you need to do is just waiting the mixture are cool enough. If you do not want to wait too long, we suggest you put on the mixture inside of the refrigerator.
Back to Shaped Cookies