Get Healthier With Three Low Carb Cookie Recipes
Low Carb Cookie Recipe with Almond Flour
To make a low carb cookie, almond flour is needed. Many people may believe that this kind of flour is not the right choice in making a cookie but unfortunately, they are wrong. To make a low carb cookie with almond flour as the substitute of the regular one, you need to prepare all the right ingredients as well as the baking tools.
The ingredients are :
- two cups of almond flour
- a half cup of sugar blend for baking
- a cup of softened one spoon butter
- a half teaspoon of salted butter
- one teaspoon of vanilla and almond extract
- and one egg.
How to make it :
- As the first step, preheat the oven to 300° F. Then, blend the softened butter with the almond flour and egg in a large clean glass bowl with the mixer.
- While beating it, please put the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix it together. When the dough is formed, place it into the cookie sheet and bake it for 20 minutes.
- It should be noted that the cookies should be golden brown. After the desired color is reached, let the cookies cool on the oven for 5 minutes before remove it. Voila, the low carb cookie can be served.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
A low carb chocolate chip cookie can be made with an almond flour that is used to substitute the corn or regular flour. With less than 20 minutes of baking, this chocolate chip cookie can be enjoyed. To make this cookie you need
- a one and quarter cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- a half teaspoon of salt and vanilla extract
- a half cup of softened butter and sweetener
- one egg,
- and a finely chopped chocolate chip are needed.
- For the baking tools, an electric mixer, two clean glasses or metal bowl, and a cookie sheet need to be prepared.
How to make it :
- First, prepare the cookie sheet and preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Then, after the cookie sheet is lined with a parchment paper, put the almond flour, salt, and baking powder into one bowl and mix it.
- In another bowl, beat the softened butter, vanilla, sweetener, and egg, after they combined, mix in the flour mixture and chopped chocolate chip and continue to beat it.
When the dough is well mixed, shape it and put it on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake the cookie for about 13 minutes. When it begin to brown, remove it and let it cool for about 5 minutes. With only 18 minutes, this healthy chocolate chip cookie can be served.
Low Carb Thumbprint cookies
You do not need to be confused in looking for this kind of cookies, the presence of Raspberry almond shortbread thumbprints can be the best option that you can take. The Process of making this about 2 hour 40 minutes of cooking time, view recipe
you can also read : cookie recipes without butter
OR This Delicious Halloween Cookie Recipes