The Great Benefits of Juice Fasting
Juice Fasting consumes only vegetable and fruit juices. They are being available in digestible carbohydrates. The juice digestion process, foods are digested rapidly, extends only a small amount of energy. People choose to undergo juice fasting for various reasons and via various methods.
Benefits of juice fasting are already well known around the world. Fasting and preventing yourself from eating any food other than juice is a good method to get a healthier you in a fast time. You only need five days to do this, and you will see the results instantly. It will not as hard as it sounds because juice is good in making you get full. Therefore, you will not feel hungry in the process at all.
There are some benefits of juice fasting that you can get from it. Firstly, by drinking juice only, you will lessen the work of your digestive system. You only drink the liquid, so your digestive system does not need to work as hard as usual. The break will make your digestive system work even better. The next benefit is that you can lose some weight easily and quickly. By drinking juice, your digestive system will be clear and it helps fasten your digestive system and make you lose weight easily. Furthermore, juice helps to clean and detox your internal organ. Drink juice will help the body to filter unhealthy things and get more nutrients from the food. The process will also help to avoid any illness from affecting your body. This way, you will also get healthier.
The next point of the benefits of juice fasting is here to get your mind overwhelming with the effect. You can skip yoga, massage, and meditation by drinking juice. Then, it is also good to help return the glow in your skin back. By cleansing from the inside, the effect will also be shown outside. Sparkling eyes and glowing skin will be yours after going through the juice fasting. In addition, you will also have tons of energy from the juice. It will prevent you from overeating while giving you much energy as well. Do not need to starve yourself because juice is here to save you as well as repair and refresh your body from the inside.
One thing that you need to remember is not that you are stopping eating. It is only fasting, and the latest time that you can do is only is five days. You need to make sure that you are not overdoing it because everything over the top is bad anyways. There are many benefits you can get from juice and those are only some of the benefits of juice fasting.
Looking for a new meal replacement? This juice is packed with vitamins, protein and, most importantly, flavor! The slight hint of vanilla coupled with the refreshingly light crisp pear juice will have your taste buds screaming and your muscles bulging in no time.
Juice Fasting Recipes
Vanilla Pear +
- 3 Pears
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- Wash & quarter the pears taking care to remove the core and seeds
- Be sure to leave the skin on the pears (this is where a ton of antioxidants are)
- Slice the vanilla bean in half and remove the seeds
- Add a scoop of protein powder to the bottom of your glass
- Run the pears and vanilla bean through your juice
- Stir the mixture thoroughly
Sweet Potato PineOrange Smash
Alright, after a name like that you’re probably going, “What is that cacophony of a name?” Well, let me tell you this juice is delicious! Mostly sweet with just a pinch of savory, this Sweet Potato PineOrange Smash juice will boost your immune system and help refill your energy reserves
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 Sweet Potatoe
- 4 Navel Oranges
- Wash & desk in the pineapple
- Wash the sweet potato vigorously, making sure to clean it thoroughly. However, don’t desk in it, there’s a ton of nutrients in the skin!
- Peel the oranges, remove seeds (unless your juicer can handle them)
- Then Juice!
Apple In My Broccoli
You’ve got apple juice in my broccoli juice… and it’s delicious! This is the only way to drink broccoli juice. All the vitamins, minerals and nutrients from broccoli and all you taste are the deliciousness of the apple!
- 2 Apples (freshly washed, skin on)
- 1 cup of Broccoli (stem and crowns work just fine)
- 1/2 cup of Carrots
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (if used as a meal replacement)
- Wash everything!
- Slice up the apple, be sure to leave the skin on, and remove the seeds and stem
- Push the carrots and broccoli through your juicer
See Also Green Juice Recipes
Back to Juice Recipes