Mango is a tropical fruit that is favored by many people. The sweet and delicious taste makes it good eaten or juiced. Some might be surprised that this fruit also has many health benefits. After reading this article, you might want to increase your intake of mango juice intake.
What can a mango do? A basic and fun thing everyone can try out with mango is to make a mango juice. Despite being a simple juice, there are things to consider when making one.
You May Also Read Mango Smoothie Recipes
Mango Juice Benefit That Will Make You Surprised
- One of the most important health benefits of mango juice is it prevents cancer. Mangoes have so many
natural substances that can reduce almost all kinds of cancers. Two of the substances, pectin and lupeol, are known to suppress the growth of cancer cells that can harm our body. What’s the more, the pectin in mango juice can help lower LDL in your blood, or the bad cholesterol that can cause many cardiovascular diseases.
- Mango juice also contains many Vitamins that are beneficial to our body. It has a high amount of Vitamin C and A that can boost our body’s immune system, making us more invulnerable to harmful free radicals, bacteria or viruses. The Vitamin A in particular is very good for our eyes as it can keep our eyes moist and our eyesight in good condition.
- Another benefit not widely known of mango juice is its ability to help diabetic patients. Frequent consumption of mango juice, besides relieving constipation and making bowel movements regular, can improve our body’s production of insulin. This substance is very important in lowering blood sugar in our body, especially in diabetic patients. Furthermore, it could lower high blood pressure.
- Another benefit of mango juice that is more apparent is its benefit for our skin. Mango has been consumed for a long time because of its ability to treat skin issues, most notably acnes. Mango contains many nutrients that our body often lack to keep our skin healthy, one of them the previously mentioned Vitamin C. Drinking mango juice can make our skin clear and glowing in no time.
A Simple, Humble Mango Juice Recipe
Before the juicing process, one must consider the type of the mango itself. A homemade mango with your regular mango fruit is always plausible, but it is also possible to use mangos with less or no fiber at all, such as Badam, Alphonso, or Kesar. Because of its natural sweet flavor, many people choose not to add any kind of sweetening to the juice such as sugar or milk.
- To start making the pure mango juice, peel the mango fruit and chop the fruit. Take the now-chopped fruit to the blender and grind them smooth.
- After the texture turns into something smooth like a puree, apply water to the blender and start blending it again. An optional step is to strain the juice to remove the pulps of the mango.
- Finally, the mango juice is done and ready to be served. It’s better to consume this summer drink with ice cube.
- Alternatively, you can put the juice into the fridge and chill it until the serving time. The whole process will take merely 10 minutes.
Read More Fresh Juice :