Healthy soup recipes: Try my Silky Mango Soup!
Healthy soup recipes don’t have to use a ton of ingredients and involve a lot of chopping and dicing. Sometimes, less is more! One of my favorite easy soup recipes is this delicious Silky Mango Soup:
If you want vibrant health, it’s important to incorporate lots of fruits and vegetables into your diet.
My easy recipes are chock full of delicious, fresh, sweet fruits and crisp raw veggies and leafy greens.
Like this Summer Tomato Basil Soup:
Or my Simple Veggie Soup:
If you want to get serious about incorporating healthy eating into your life, take the time to explore this site. It’s been such a joy sharing all my healthy easy recipes with you!
Healthy soup recipes: Silky Mango Soup:
You will need:
- Flesh of 1 mango
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper, chopped, with core and stem removed
- 7 sun dried tomatoes* (pre-soaked for at least one hour)
DO NOT ADD WATER!!!
*I buy my sun dried tomatoes from a wonderful online company called www.olivenation.com. A huge bag of them costs about $10. I keep the bag in my refrigerator and it lasts me for months. I buy their Sulfite-Free brand of sun dried tomatoes.
- Place mango flesh into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add chopped orange or yellow bell pepper and sun dried tomatoes. Blend until very smooth. There should be no chunks!
It’s ready to eat!
TIP: I like to add one medium diced tomato:
- I like to eat Silky Mango Soup as a healthy appetizer before dinner.
- It’s also wonderful as an afternoon snack when you feel junk food cravings coming on. Try making it in the morning and taking it to work with you.
You’ll really be amazed how delicious such a simple recipe can be!
Silky Mango Soup pairs beautifully for a super healthy lunch with one of these easy recipes:
Cherry Chunk Smoothie:
Or a Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie:
Healthy eating has never tasted so good!
Healthy recipes for weight loss are my thing, so be sure to check out the rest of my site! Click on the pictures below to link to more easy healthy meals, including fruit smoothies, dinner recipes, easy soup recipes, lunch ideas, salads and healthy desserts: all 100% guilt-free!
Healthy and simple dessert recipes:
Easy Fruit Smoothie Recipes:
What do you think?
I welcome your thoughts and insights. Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page. If you like what what you’re reading, recommend it to others on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You’re currently visiting Aspenspecialtyfoods.com read my story of how I found pristine health following a healthy eating lifestyle!