Delicious Halloween Cookie Recipes
The Halloween cookie recipes on this article will be so helpful for you to create delicious snacks for your Halloween party at home. To make a Halloween cookie, you need to prepare the ingredients :
ingredients of halloween cookie recipes
thats are the basic ingredients you need to make a cookie. You will also need some baking soda to make it rise up and crispier. Other additions like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg will be very useful to make it tastier.
You May Also Like Cookie Recipes Without Butter
Or This Simple Cookies
How to make it :
- The first thing to do to practice this Halloween cookie recipes is mixing a half cup of butter, sugar, two eggs, molasses, and vinegar in a bowl. Use mixer in low speed and wait until it becomes softer. Add the other remaining ingredients and then mix it well.
- Next step, place it into the refrigerator for about two hours or more. Place the dough in a table covered with a mixture of sugar and flour.
- Make it thinner, at least a half inch using a roller or other things you have. Place the cookie cutter or mold to the dough and create any shape you want. Place it on the cookie sheet and then bake it on the oven. Set the oven temperature to 350 Fahrenheit. You need to wait ten minutes and the cookies are ready to serve.
- Wait until the cookies cool completely and the last thing to do in this Halloween cookie recipes is about the garnish.
The cookies need to be decorated in a Halloween theme. Mix some powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla to create a cream to decorate the cookies. You can add some milk to adjust the viscosity.
The use of some decorator sugar is optional to make your cookies more interesting. The Halloween cookie recipes are very simple and easy to be done.
Halloween Recipes – Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100gr margarine
- 100gr sugar
- 50gr brown sugar
- 1 sachet vanillin
- pinch of salt
- 200gr flour
- 1/2 sachet baking soda
- 6 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50gr hazelnut
- 1/4 teaspoon gound cloves
- 100gr chocolate chips
- melt 100 gr margarine
- and whisk a medium bowl
How To Make it :
- add 50gr brown sugar,100gr sugar and a sachet vanilla,tablespoons pumpkin puree add 200gr flour whisk until smooth.
- toss grated nuts, cloves pinch of salt, 1/2 sachet baking soda, cinnamon and 100gr choco chips. Stir.
- cover the dough and chill for 30 minutes,trim the dough with 2 spoons,spread the dough with distance roll the dough into balls.
- bake in a preheated oven with 175 degrees,take off after 10-12 minutes.
The cookies will look very soft, so harden them out
Next Let’s Bake The halloweeen cookie recipes for kids :
Halloween Cookie Recipes for Kids: the Spider Cookie
Kids always like sweet and crispy cookies. The Halloween cookie recipes for kids are the best thing you have to make the Halloween party in your house more interesting. The important thing in this cookie is the decoration. Make a Halloween theme decoration so your cookie will match your table decoration.
A spider web is a not so scary decoration to be placed in a kid food. It is easy to make and your children will be so delighted when you ask them to make it together.
First, you need to prepare the ingredients for the Halloween cookie recipes for kids.
How to make it :
- Combine a cup of softened butter with two eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla.Mix it until it blended
- On another bowl, stir flour, chocolate, and baking soda. Combine the dough and add some oats and raisins
- Stir well until all is blended well,Pour some flour on the tray Then, Make a two inches ball with the dough and place it on the tray.
- Press the ball, form a circle with a thickness of about a half inches.You can also use the bottom of a glass to make the round shape. Repeat the steps until you run out the dough. Heat the oven in 350 Fahrenheit and bake it for about 10 minutes.
The spider cookies on for kids need decoration. Mix a melted butter with milk. Add powdered sugar gradually. Stir well for about three minutes with a fork until it turns white. The cream must be pourable. Add more milk or sugar if needed to make it smooth. Place the cream on the cookie in the form of lines.
Cross it to make it looks like a spider’s nest. You can ask your kids to help you. It will be very enjoyable to practice the Halloween cookie recipes for kids.