Choosing the Effective Green Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss
Losing weight should consider the drinks and beverages. Most of the people control weight by consuming food and diet drinks. Though you think that green smoothies and diet drinks are healthy, sometimes it is added extra substances influencing the efforts of weight loss.
For this first post on using green smoothies for weight loss, I thought I would start with 10 benefits of green smoothies or in other words the big “Why” behind drinking green smoothies and quite frankly the reason why I started this blog in the first place. So here goes:
- Most of us myself included do not eat enough fruits and vegetables and green smoothies are a great way to get those more fruits and vegetables that we need.
- They are quick, easy and convenient.
- They taste good.
- Green smoothies are a great alternative to the juicing craze that you’ve probably heard about. While I think juicing is good, green smoothies are better in my opinion because you actually drink everything including the stems, seeds etc.
- There are a lot of super powders and seeds such as chia, cocoa, hemp and more that taste great and can easily be added to green smoothies.
- Green smoothies can help you get sick less often.
- Green smoothies can help people with chronic illnesses to have more energy and less pain.
- Green smoothies can provide an alternative to drugs for healing.
- Eating cooked food all the time is not good for you and green smoothies are a great way to get your dosage of raw food.
- Green smoothies can help with allergies and asthma. They have been huge for me.
Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
The most effective green smoothie recipes for weight loss are important to help losing weight quickly. These are some following recipes of green smoothie.
When you want to do diet program, the function of vegetables is important to reduce weight. Eating raw vegetables especially rich of fiber are significantly to help in losing weight. With consuming vegetable green smoothie, you can get everything and nutrition needed by body.
They include mineral, vitamin, and nutrition from vegetables. You will also feel saturated easily for hours. It means that you do not need to eat for times a day. People usually only consume boiled vegetables for diet menu served. It is good to try to make vegetable juice and green smoothie for weight loss.
It accelerates the process of weight loss. In addition, green smoothie can stimulate metabolism to reduce weight. It can meet the nutrition and fiber for body. The fresh green smoothie is a better recipe for weight loss. You can blend carrot and tomato with ginger. The green smoothie is believed to lose weight significantly.
Back to Top
Fruity Veggie Green Smoothie Recipe
Making you slimmer can be done by drinking diet juice and smoothie. One of the recipe is fruity veggie green smoothie. It is a drink combining vegetable and fruits to lose weight. The fruits and vegetables are good to keep saturated. It is an amazing combination in which it is a traditional recipe for weight loss. You can blend carrot, broccoli, spinach and mango to make this green smoothie. It will be tasty and fresh green smoothie recipes for weight loss.
Back to Top
Apple and Almond Green Smoothie
The last recipe is apple and almond green smoothie. You need only :
- five almonds, banana and an apple.
- A half cup of low fat milk is necessary to give milky taste in the green smoothie
- It is good to add yoghurt to give sour taste
Those ingredients are then blended until it mixes well. All ingredients have a certain secret for accelerating body metabolism and fight for hunger. Try to consume green smoothie regularly every day to complete diet menu. It can work effectively to reduce weight if you select the right combination of green smoothie ingredients.
Back to Top
Green Smoothies Blending Tips
Have you ever made a green smoothie and found that the greens or other fruits and vegetables didn’t mix smoothly or that there were chunks inside the drink even though you blended it as well as you could? Well, the reality is that this happens to everyone from time to time but there are ways that you can do a better job of blending your green smoothie.
- Remove any stems or other unnecessary hard parts to your fruits and veggies before blending. An example would be the stems on kale.
- Blend the greens with water first before adding any other fruits or vegetables.
- Cut apples in quarters, or peel an orange and break it into four pieces before blending.
- If blending more than 3 different fruits and vegetables, blend no more than 2 at once and then add each additional item.
- Use a high quality blender. I love my nutribullet but if you can afford a vitamix or a blendtec then you want to use one of those. Cheap blenders will not work. They cannot blend the greens combined with other fruits and vegetables well enough to taste good. I’ve tried it and they just do not work.
What other tips do you have for blending green smoothies?
TOP 5 Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- Spinach, Strawberries, Bananas and Hemp Seeds.
- Green Collards, Bananas and Pear.
- Kale, Strawberries and Bananas.
- Kale, Strawberries, Bananas and Cocoa Powder.
- Spinach, Orange and Bananas.
Do you have a favorite green smoothie recipe?
You Can Also Read : how to make a smoothie without yogurt