German Cookie Recipes with Honey
The German cookie recipes have a characteristic of lively texture. It is because it has honey in it. Honey is something that is far away from boredom of taste. To get this simple lively taste cookie, you only need several ingredients.
You need :
- baking soda
- and flour for the main ingredients.
For the additional ingredients, you will need honey, ground ginger, and vanilla.
How to make it :
- Making process of German cookies recipes starts with melting the white sugar, shortening, and honey together in a low heat saucepan. Let them cool after they are melted while you are preparing the dough.
- Mix 2 eggs, vanilla, a teaspoon baking soda, and a teaspoon of ginger in a bowl and stir them well. When the dough is stirred, pour it gradually into the honey sugar mixture and mix them well. Those are preparation for the flavoring ingredients.
- For the main dough, gradually put 4 cups of flour to the mixture. Stir while you are pouring. It will prevent the flour from being clump in the mixture. After you put all the flour, you can start putting it in a cookie sheet.
- The mixture is taken in a size of a tablespoon for baking process. Make sure you give a space between each cookie. It is important to give the cookie a sufficient area for expanding in the baking process. Bake it at 350 F until it looks golden. It takes about 10-15 minutes long.
- After you see the golden color of the cookie, take it out from the oven and cool it down. Now, when those cookies are cool, you can put them in a plate for serving.
That’s how people enjoy a cookie time in Germany, and now you can do it too. Isn’t it easy to make German cookies recipes?
You Can Also Read : Easy Spanish Cookie Recipes