Autumn is a season filled with breezes, drying leaves, and Halloween. Nevertheless, you are not fully enjoying the fall without eating fresh-baked cookies outside of your house and watch the leaves fall to the ground or treat the kids in the neighborhood with fall cookies at the Halloween.
This fall cookie recipes will complete your enjoyment in the season of changes. The cookie that is discussed in this article is raisin sweet potato cookies with the amount of the ingredients to make 60 servings. It is best to have this cookie along with a cup of hot or cold version of tea or milk.
You’ll love my delicous cookies – ORGANIC CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES
Fall Cookie Recipes – Raisin Sweet Potato Cookie
- 1 cup of raisins, mashed potato
- softened butter
- pecans, sugar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon each of vanilla extract
- baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Do not forget ½ teaspoon of salt for this fall cookie recipes
- a half teaspoon baking soda,
- and ½ teaspoon of allspice.
To make the best of raisin sweet potato cookie you will need to have all ingredients, and 60 servings will not last a day if you have kids in your house or if you are a cookie lover yourself.
How to make it :
- The directions in making this sweet treat for Halloween is to cream both sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Afterward, add the vanilla extract, egg, and sweet potato. Then, the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda, allspice, and salt are put in to the bowl gradually.
- When those steps are done, fold the raisins and pecans into the mixture. Subsequently, prepare a baking sheet and spoon the dough on it. Put them 1 inch apart. Lastly, bake for 10 minutes at 190° C temperature.
Congratulation! You have completed the fall cookie recipes to fulfill your day with a sense of completion for your fall-enjoyment.