Baking? There is no Need for That for the Lemon Slices
You know what they say, “when life gives you lemons, make them into the cookie!” This article will give you lemon cookie recipes that will help you solve your day’s sourness or just assist you in dealing with the excessive amount of lemons that your grandma gave to you.
Lemon, the stepsister of orange, must accept its fate to be processed as lemonade or as marinades for fish, while the sister has many fans and variations all over the world and can be eaten raw for the taste is tangy and sweet. However, the lemon can also be used to make delicious cookies, which recipe will be given to you as you read this article further.
How to make Lemon Cookie Recipes:
Lemon slice is a lemon-based cookie which does not need any baking. Just put it in a fridge for approximately one day, and you can eat it. What you need are these things,:
- 1 juice and peeled lemon,
- ½ cup of butter,
- 1 cup of flaked coconut,
- ½ cup of sweetened condensed milk
- and 1 ½ cups of crushed biscuit.
One of the lemon cookie recipes featured in this article is the lemon slice. This recipe is simple enough for you to follow, as it requires no oven at all. But it requires your patience as the slice is edible when you let it sit in the refrigerator for one day. The skin and juice of the lemon are both used in this recipe.
Since there is no baking, you do not need an oven. All you need is love (for cookies) and a saucepan.
- The first step in making these slices of lemon is to condition the saucepan in over medium heat and then melt both the milk and butter until it is smooth.
- Once it is smooth, toss in the lemon’s juice, coconut, and crushed biscuit. After you stir the lemon well with the smoothies, put the mixture into a 9×9 inch dish then press it to the dish.
The final step is to store it in your fridge overnight before slicing the lemon cookie. There you have it, the lemon cookie recipes just for you.
Return to Drop Cookies
Return to Cookie Recipes