Do you like to make cookies? Some people may love making cookies, but the others may not love to do that. The reason why people do not like to cook cookies is that the steps are very complicated and lots of ingredients are needed.
Now, you don’t need to be worry because there are the oatmeal cookie recipes that don’t need complicated steps and lots of ingredients. It can be a good recipe to cook!
My easy recipes are chock full of delicious and fresh.is one that’s so good for you, you can even have it for breakfast!
Oatmeal Cookie Recipes Ideas
- Simple Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
- Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe for Your Healthy Snack
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Simple Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Before starting to the steps, you need to prepare some ingredients. The ingredients are :
- 3 cups rolled oats, chocolate chunks
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup toasted wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla extract
Those main ingredients are needed in making oatmeal cookie recipes.
How To Make it :
- Now you can start to make the oatmeal cookie. First, you need to prepare the oven. Preheat it approximately 350 degrees.
- Second, in a bowl, mix together sugar and butter with mixer. Make sure that you start the mixer from low speed to medium. Mix the mixture for 5 minutes or it becomes fluffy. It is important if you want your oatmeal cookie to be successful.
- Third, break the eggs and add vanilla extract. Use spatula to combine the eggs and vanilla.
- Fourth, combine rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and wheat germ. Then, stir it well. In addition, combine the first mixture with the second mixture using mixer for 15 seconds. Don’t forget to add chocolate chunks.
- The next step is shaping the cookies into balls using ice cream scoop. Next, bake the cookies until it becomes golden brown. The time is approximately 20 minutes. After that, remove the pan from oven and let it cool.
Now, your oatmeal cookie recipes are done!
Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe for Your Healthy Snack
Snacking can be a good time when you choose the good snack in order to prevent obesity. Fiber intake can be controlled with the snack. One of the snack can be consumed is easy oatmeal cookie recipe.
Oatmeal ingredient can be used to lower your cholesterol. Furthermore, the fiber contents can prevent you from the heart disease and obesity.
The ingredients are :
- 2 cups of quick cooking oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of chopped walnut
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of hot water
- and ¾ cup of vegetable oil.
How to cook this healthy snack?
- First, soak raisin with hot water. Then, sift the flour, soda, salt and spices. Mix the sift ones with sugar, oat and nuts.
- Next, whisk the egg with fork, and then add oil, vanilla and raisins. The final step of mix, add the dry mixture.
- Pour the dough into the baking pan. Then, bake the dough into the preheated oven at 175oC until you get the golden edges.
- Take it out from the oven and serve it as a warm snack with coffee or tea. For the easy oatmeal cookie recipe, it has 48 serving size and 100 calories for each size.
Fast and Simple Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Oatmeal is a healthy food. Many people serve it only with milk, but so many children dislike it. We can make many various recipes using oatmeal as a main ingredient.
The healthy oatmeal cookie is one of the examples, so the kids can enjoy it too. In the healthy oatmeal cookie recipe, you will need.
- half of cup wheat flour
- one teaspoon of baking soda
- half of cup flour
- two-three cup packed dark-brown sugar
- one-three cup vegetable oil
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- one egg
- half of a cup oats
- half of a cup dried raisin.
How to make it :
- First, preheat the oven to 3500F…
- Second, whisk together the flours and baking soda, set aside…
- Third, whisk together the sugar, oil, vanilla, and egg in separate bowl, add flour mixture then stir to combine. Mix them with the oats and raisin.
- The next step on healthy oatmeal cookie recipe is to make the dough of cookie into balls by using two tablespoons.
- Place it in two sheets lined with parchment paper about one and a half inches apart. Bake the cookie for about 15-17 minutes until lightly browned then rotating sheet halfway through.
- And the last, cool in 5 minutes on sheet and then put the cookie to wire rack to cool it completely.
or My Horse Cookies
Or My easy chocolate chip cookie recipe without butter