Whether it’s for some special occasion or for a normal breakfast, lunch or dinner, there are some easy cooking recipes that may come in handy for you. Easy cooking is preferred mostly when the numbers of persons to be treated are fewer and the occasion is ordinary. Easy cooking recipes are those that offer simplicity in preparation. While most sophisticated food items and complex procedures are avoided, some deal in simplifying most of those procedures.
Easy cooking recipes normally involve less number of ingredients. But it is all more about the less number of steps involved and the simplicity of the steps involved. Easy cooking recipes may refer to any type of cooking: boiling, pan-frying, grilling, roasting, etc. Easy cooking recipes mostly pertain to two types of persons. One is a person in a particular situation where there isn’t enough time or sufficient ingredients to go in for more complex recipes. The other one is a person who is just a beginner in cooking. It’s always a fun and highly rewarding experience if a beginner takes to easy cooking recipes in the initial stages. Easy cooking is actually more successful if done procedurally and with some planning. The steps involved could be: selecting really simple recipes, making a shopping list, preparing the kitchen ahead, and keeping the ingredients & equipment’s ready.
Here are a few examples of easy cooking recipes which can minimize your efforts, pamper your taste buds and win your heart:
- Filet Mignon with Arugula Salad – sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper, cook for around 8 minutes. The flavor of arugula and mushrooms give a wonderful combination. Serve with garlic bread or bits of pasta tossed with butter and garlic for a fast and fabulous family meal.
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi – it is an easy to cook, calorie rich, the combination of shrimp scampi and butter. The sauce with lemon and pepper adds flavor to the whole preparation.
- Pantry Puttanesca – it is a heartwarming and hot tomato sauce flavored well with garlic. It can be paired with some hot pasta for a wonderful easy meal.
- Sloppy Joe – it is an easy to cook and favorite preparation of the Americans. This sandwich consists of ground beef or turkey, tomato sauce or ketchup, onions and certain other seasonings.
- Fettuccine Boscaiola – it is a fascinating, delicious preparation that takes just 6 simple steps. Bacon, pasta, and parsley combine to give a wonderful treat.