Easy chocolate recipes: Chocolate Almond Smoothie!
Easy chocolate recipes can be utterly delicious without sugar. In fact, you won’t find sugar anywhere on this website!
The best chocolate recipe, in my opinion, is one that uses real unprocessed chocolate AND is actually good for you!
This Chocolate Almond Smoothie is so good for you, I like to have it for breakfast. Its rich and creamy flavor will make you forget all about bagels and pastries!
Delicious (and healthy!) Chocolate Almond Smoothie:
All of my easy chocolate dessert recipes are made from whole, fresh, unrefined foods…
They can all be whipped together in minutes using only a blender or food processor. Like this Healthy Chocolate Mousse:
My easy chocolate recipes are just a small part of my collection ofhealthy, delicious and easy desserts. Check them out here!
Easy chocolate recipes: Chocolate Almond Smoothie:
You will need:
- 3 ripe bananas (look for the brown spots!)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder*
- 1 handful of raw almonds (I recommend soaking them overnight to make them easier to digest)
- 2 frozen bananas (Simply peel the bananas, break them into 2 or 3 pieces, and pop them in your freezer before you go to bed at night. When you wake up, they’ll be ready for you).
Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.
*For maximum flavor, make sure your bananas are fully ripe before you freeze them! Never use unripe bananas in your recipes. They should have plenty of brown spots, like this:
Raw cacao is considered a “superfood.” It’s unsweetened, unprocessed, unrefined chocolate. It’s the real thing! You can buy it at many grocery stores, including Whole Foods. This is what it looks like:
You will blend the smoothie in 2 stages:
- Place the room-temperature bananas, the raw almonds and the raw cacao powder into your blender and blend until smooth. You do not need to add water: it will dilute the taste of the smoothie..
- Next, add the frozen bananas and blend until very creamy and smooth. There should be no chunks!
Now, pour into a nice big glass, pop in a straw and enjoy!
Now THIS is how we do breakfast in my house!
So dark and heavenly sweet!
Good news: ALL of my easy breakfast recipes are a snap to make, and they will rock your taste buds every time!
My Chocolate Almond Smoothie makes a fabulous breakfast! Nothing gets your motor humming like raw chocolate. You can check out all my easy breakfast recipes here.
If you really wanna start your day with a bang, chocolate lovers, try this recipe, my 100% Guilt-Free Chocolate Mousse Parfait:
Easy chocolate recipes just don’t get any simpler than this!
You May Also Read : chocolate chip cookie without butter
Healthy and Easy Desserts:
You’re currently visiting Aspenspecialtyfoods.com read my story of how I found pristine health following a healthy eating lifestyle!