Try my Easy Chocolate Mousse Parfait: It’s super tasty AND it’s good for you!
My easy chocolate mousse is delicious AND nutritious. Whoever said that chocolate and healthy eating don’t go together was dead wrong!
As you’ll see from my site, my true love is creating supremely healthy and tasty recipes for my readers: YOU!
I’ve enjoyed a healthy eating lifestyle for years, and you better believe that includes easy chocolate dessert recipes!
100% Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse Parfait:
And my luscious (and low fat!) Chocolate Banana Ice Cream:
I can and do enjoy my easy chocolate recipes for breakfast because all of my recipes are 100% healthy and 100% guilt free.
Ingredients for my Easy Chocolate Mousse Parfait:
You will layer in a parfait glass my Healthy Chocolate Moussewith my Cashew Cream.
Healthy Chocolate Mousse ingredients:
Cashew Cream ingredients:
*Healthy Chocolate Mousse and Cashew Cream will need to be prepared beforehand and chilled for several hours before making this recipe.
Directions for making my Easy Chocolate Mousse Parfait:
1) Place the ingredients for my Healthy Chocolate Mousse into your high-speed blender or food processor and blend until VERY smooth (there should be no chunks!). You may have to stop the blender and stir the mixture if it becomes too thick and prevents the blades from moving.
*Raw cacao powder can be purchased at many grocery stores, including Whole Foods. Where I live, in Boston, it’s everywhere. It looks like this:
*Raw agave nectar is also carried now by many grocery stores chains. Be sure it clearly says RAW on the label. It should be a dark amber color:
2) Once the Healthy Chocolate Mousse is blended to a very smooth consistency, refrigerate for several hours until completely chilled.
3) Place the ingredients for the Cashew Cream into your high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Again, there should be no chunks!
4) Refrigerate the Cashew Cream for several hours, preferably overnight so that it can set into a nice thick consistency.
5) In a parfait glass, alternate layers of mousse with the Cashew Cream.
TIP: This chocolate mousse recipe is an excellent afternoon snack you can enjoy at work in place of coffee.
Raw cacao is considered a “superfood.” It is a natural energizer and mood elevator.
This is why women are stereotypically so drawn to eat chocolate, because it gives a little boost to our spirits and our energy. Better hold onto your seats, though, because raw cacao is MUCH more powerful than the refined, processed chocolate you buy in stores.
If you like my Easy Chocolate Mousse Parfait, I know you’ll LOVE these other delicious and super healthy recipes, including homemade fruit smoothies and sugar-free desserts, from my kitchen to yours:
Healthy and simple dessert recipes:
Easy Fruit Smoothie Recipes:
What do you think?
I welcome your thoughts and insights. Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page. If you like what what you’re reading, recommend it to others on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You’re currently visiting Aspenspecialtyfoods.com read my story of how I found pristine health following a healthy eating lifestyle!