If you want to go on a smoothie diet, then use this healthy recipe to make your fruit smoothie. The fruit used is Durian, and that is a healthy fruit that can replace a dinner in Malaysia. But if you are not in an eating mood in the morning and don’t mind your breath during the day, you can also use this as a breakfast smoothie. Your breakfast diet will never been as filling as this yogurt durian smoothie.
Capture the exotic taste of durians in this healthy yogurt smoothie!
Durian fresh fruit tips
If you have never eaten fresh fruit durians before, we advice you to start with Thai durians. Once you like to taste of Thai durians, go for any other durian!
Healthy Durian smoothie recipe ingredients
Another back to basics smoothie recipe: this fresh fruit smoothie makes about 1 glass of 11 fluid ounces (330 ml). If you want to make bigger quantities in 1 go, it is recommended to buy a separate smoothie blender or smoothie machine . Otherwise a mortar and pestle to crush the ice and a normal mixer will do the work.
- 5 1/4 ounce (150 gr) durian (5 “seeds”)
- 2 ounce (about 60 gr) yogurt
- 0.35 ounce (10 gr) brown sugar (2 teaspoons)
- 3.5 ounce (100 gr) ice-cubes
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
Healthy Durian smoothie recipe preparation
- Place all ingredients in the cup of an electric blender, milkshake maker or food processor and blend until smooth. If you only have a mixer, then use a mortar to crush the ice before mixing it.
- If you set to test your durian smoothie 1 hour in the freezer, you will have low fat diet durian ice-cream!