Dog biscuits recipes are so many and today we would like to complete you with this flea terminator recipe. It works perfectly for a dog and hate fleas. You could please the dog with this garlic and brewer yeast. You could serve this recipe after spending 3 hours 30 minutes.
Remember that the recipe below only works for 2 pounds.
You Will Love This Dog Cookie Recipes
Or This Delicious Simple Cookie Recipes
- 3 cubes: beef bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups: boiling water
- 2/3 cup: brewers’ yeast
- 2 cups: whole wheat flour
- 1 cup: cornmeal
- 2: egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons: garlic powder
Manage your time by preparing the recipe and all things you need for about 30 minutes and take 3 hours for cooking so it could be done for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Prepare and preheat your oven for about 375 degrees F or it just the same as 190 degrees C. In boiling water, you could dissolve the beef bouillon and set it aside before greasing the cookie sheets.
- Take large bowl to stir together the corn meal, whole wheat flour, garlic powder and also brewers’ yeast. Add yolk and pour in the bouillon water gradually while stirring. To form firm dough, mix thoroughly. On floured surface, roll the dough with the thickness for about 1/4 inch. Use cookie cutters to cut into the shape you want. Onto the cookie sheets, you could place them one inch apart.
- For baking process, spend your time for about 20 minutes with preheated oven for the cookies. Turn the oven off and let the cookies inside for overnight or at least for 3 hours to make them hard. Use airtight container with room temperature to store.
For sure, this recipe will make your dog loves it so much and of course wouldn’t eat packaged biscuit recipe from the store. If you have no time to cut them into desired shape, you could roll them out thin and cut in squares by using knife for dog biscuits recipes.