How To Make A Delicious Kale Smoothie
It’s very hard to find a kale smoothie recipe that actually tastes nice. However, after making and drinking this kale smoothie, your going to want to drink another one.
Kale is a great way to maintain healthy skin, eyes and bones whilst intaking very few calories at the same time. Kale also supports having a healthy heart as it increases your potassium intake whilst reducing your sodium intake. Kale is just one of those awesome foods that only does good to the human body.
Please click here if you would like to learn how to lose weight with smoothies.
This smoothie is going to take less then 5 minutes to make, clean up and drink which means that your going to be able to make this on the go!
However, enough talk, lets learn how to make the greatest kale smoothie ever!
- 1 cup (250ml) of stemmed kale
- 1 cup of water
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/2 an apple (chopped into small chunks)
- 1 banana (chopped up into fourths)
- Optional – 1/2 a cup (125ml) of almond milk
- Place the kale and water into the blender and blend them together
- Then add the ice cubes and blend the smoothie again
- Now add the banana and apple and almond milk (if your using it)
- Blend again
This kale smoothie is great for losing weight as kale itself has very few calories in it. Moreover, almond milk very healthy and acts as a superfood to add nutritional value to the drink.
If you would like to learn how to make different types of smoothies then visit my smoothie recipe page here.
Or this Watermelon Smoothie
If you have any questions then just notify me in the comments below. Happy blending!