Crisco cookie recipes is named based on its basic ingredients, it is made from Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Vegetable Shortening which is combined with milk, vanilla extract, egg, flow, salt, baking soda, chocolate chips, and pecans. If you like sweet choices, you might also possible to add brown sugar or white sugar on your mixture; sometimes, people also like to add cream of tartar.
Crisco cookie recipes ingredients are easy to be found in nearby market, it is the reason why the recipes is preferred in accompanying the evening tea or children’s treat.
Easy Crisco Cookie Recipes
To make Crisco cookie is quite easy, the first thing that you need to do is to mix the ingredients including :
- ¾ cup of Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Vegetable Shortening,
- 1 1/4cup of brown sugar,
- 2 table spoon of milk,
- and one table spoon of vanilla in to a bowl.
How to make it :
- Beat those following ingredients until the texture become well blended; but make sure to use medium speed in beating the ingredient.
- After the mixture become smooth and well mixed, you can add one large egg followed with 1 ¾ combined flour, salt and baking soda to the batter and beat them evenly. You can add the Choco chip or nuts after the mixture blended or when you want to bake the batter. Cream of tartar is usually added when you mix the flour and the first mixture together, so it can be well blended with other ingredients.
- Before you make the mixture, you need to preheat the oven around 375’F in 15 minutes, you also need to spray with no stick cooking spray before you spreading the dough to the pan. The require time to bake the cookies will depend on the variation of your cookies, a bar cookies usually take at least 19 minutes to become well baked.
- While a rage round type will only need around 9 or 10 minutes to become brown; the cake is ready to take when the batter color turns into golden.
TIPS : You can make different variation in creating your own Crisco cookies; you can blend the Choco chip together with the batter or add it when you want to bake the cookies. You can also replace the Choco chip with nuts, dried fruit and any other dry sweeten ingredients to decorate your biscuit.
The chocolate can be served in two different ways, by drizzling or by dipping; but you need to make sure to keep both drizzling and dipping cookies on refrigerator before arrange them on the wax paper.