Brownie Cookie Recipes for Making Soft Chocolate Brownie Cookies
This brownie cookie recipe is made from chocolates with the texture of brownies. Nevertheless, it still tastes the same and even more yummy than that original brownie cookie using brownies. To make this cookie, it is needed an estimated time of 30 minutes of baking and preparing.
A number of the ingredients listed can be adjusted for your need, depending on how many cookies you want to make. It will taste great if you follow the instructions in the recipe correctly. Therefore, head to the grocery store and buy the best possible ingredients for serving this delicious cookie at your house.
Prepare the Ingredients:
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour which is often used in making cakes and cookies, as well as 1 ½ cup of sugar.
- Other than those ingredients, 4 chopped unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract,
- 3 cups of divided semisweet chocolate
- 2 toasted chopped pecans
- and 4 large eggs are also needed in making 2 ½ dozens serving of this chocolate cookie.
Once all of the ingredients are present, then we all set to go to the next process of making the brownie cookie.
How to make it:
- In a large saucepan, combine the unsweetened chocolate, 1 ½ cups of chocolate morsels, and butter. Put on low fire on the stove and stir it clearly until the chocolate is melted. After the chocolate is melt, let it cool for a short time. While waiting for the chocolate to melt, mix salt, baking powder, and flour in a bowl. In a separate bowl, you need to make another mixture that consists of the eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- After the egg mixture starts to form, add the flour mixture from the other bowl into the egg mixture bowl. Also, do not forget to add the chocolate mixture.
- When it is all mixed together, stir the remaining pecans and chocolate morsels into the dough. Position the dough of 2 teaspoons size just in the distance of 1 inch from each other in a baking sheet. If it is all done, all it needs to do is to just put the dough of cookies into the oven. Set the oven to 350°F for about 10 minutes. When the baking is done, do not remove the paper sheets right away.
- Let it breathes and cools down for a while. And then remove to a rack and let it cool completely. Not long after, the brownie cookie recipe is successfully followed.
you can also read: brownie cookie recipes
return to chocolate cookie recipes
return to cookie recipes