It is important to keep your health. Besides, if you have healthy body, you will look fresh and of course look attractive. One of pleasant ways to get the health is to consume fruits routinely. Then, there are many kinds of fruits you can eat, like the delicious banana . Moreover, it will taste better if you make it into chocolate banana smoothie.It is My Improvement from my previous best way to make banana smoothie.
When you wake up in the morning you’re just running around pressed for time .You don’t eat a healthy breakfast .It happens to us all And you know what? You don’t want to go out and get fast food because it is just not a good way to start your day. So I have something really great for you It’s a smoothie, it’s healthy, it’s fast, it’s fun. Let me show you how to make it real quick Chocolate Banana Peanut Buttery Smoothie .
How to make Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Banana Fruits in Medium Size
- Peanut Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- A cup of Almond Milk
- Ice Cubes
We’re going to be using some bananas today Excellent carbs for energy to get you up and going High in potassium
Helps lower blood pressure I have peanut butter It’s going to give you some additional protein, it’s going to make it a little bit thicker I have cocoa powder High in antioxidants Has caffeine in there. So it’s going to give you a little bit of a boost Like a coffee smoothie all in one shot We’re going to be using some ounces almond milk.We have some ice cubes to give it a little iciness
- All you really need to do is just add the ingredients right into the bullet ,If you don’t have one of these use your blender .by all means Definitely think about picking one up it’s really going to make your life easier
- This peanut butter is really going to make it smooth and it’s going to give it a nice thickness. use tablespoons .Use tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- This cocoa powder is going to give it a really great chocolaty zing and it has caffeine, so you’re going to get a nice little boost to wake you up Delicious almond milk and about to ounces of water and if you notice it goes right to the max line on the bullet you do not want to go above that I put that water in there just to stretch the almond milk out.just to give it a little better consistency and also to save you a little bit of money
because almond milk is expensive
- Throw in a couple of ice cubes, if you don’t want to,don’t mix this for longer than seconds at a time .You can burn out the motor .If you’re using a blender you can let it go a little longer.
- Let’s check our consistency , if you want this thinner.add a little more almond milk or a little more water
- if you want this thicker add some chia seeds that have been milled or some flax seeds and that will really thicken it up .
- Also really, really good for you Aside from this being absolutely delicious It’s going to keep you full and it’s really going to give you a lot of energy to really help you start your day .
- add all those ingredients minus the peanut butter. Put it in the refrigerator
- When you get up in the morning add the peanut butter, throw it on seconds and you have breakfast!
Quick, fast and on the go! There is no reason you can’t do that
It’s awesome, tastes delicous
The last, before drinking it, you can garnish your smoothie with a slice of banana on the top and pour some chocolate syrup to make it look more appealing. This smoothie is very good for your health because banana contains high fiber.
If you like chocolate banana smoothie you will LOVE apple smoothie recipes! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!