Chicken Crepe with mushroom is tasty and delicious. It works perfectly for week-dinner meal that gives no regret at all. This recipe was made by Nadia French with the total time for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. it is important for you to manage your time by spending 25 minutes of preparing and 50 minutes of cooking with the help of 12 ingredients to make 4 servings.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Fillet and trimmed then thinly sliced chicken breast fillets: 500g
- Thinly sliced swiss brown mushrooms: 200g
- Thinly sliced button mushroom: 150g
- Thinly sliced green onions: 2
- Crushed garlic cloves: 2
- Light thickened cream: ½ cup
- Gravox chicken liquid stock: ½ cup
- Mixed salad leaves for serving
- Crepes: sifted plain flour 1 cup, reduced-fat milk 2 cups and 2 eggs.
- With oil, spray non-stick frying pan and heat over medium-high. Cook chicken for 3 minutes so it is cooked through and browned. Place on a plate.
- To pan, add mushroom and cook. Stir for 5 minutes so everything is tender and return chicken. Add garlic, cream, onion and stock. To combine, stir them and reduce to low-heat. Spend 5 minutes to simmer until it is thickened slightly.
- Make crepes: In a bowl, place flour and in a jug, whisk egg and milk. Whisk milk mixture over flour and use oil to spray 20 cm of non-stick frying pan. Heat over medium and into pan, pour ¼ cup of mixture. To cover base, swirl and cook in 3 minutes so it is light golden. Turn and cook in 1minute then place to plate. Keep warm by cover it and repeat for the next mixture.
In half, fold 1 crepe and use chicken mixture to top and fold in half. Repeat for the next mixture and crepes. Use salad to serve Chicken Crepe.
You can also read : easy white chicken chili recipe slow cooker
Read Also Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe