If caramel cookies are cookies that you like, trying caramel cookie recipes is what you would need to do at all costs. If such recipes are what you would try, there are at least two recipes that you can try in your home, especially if cookies are some of the things that you would like to serve to your family.
Caramel Cookie Recipes for You to Try in Your Home
Here are two of the recipes that you can try in your house if caramel cookies are what you like and they are what you would more than willing to make for your beloved ones.
How to make A Chewy Caramel Cookie Recipe
The first recipe that you can try is one that you can use to create chewy caramel cookies. To create such cookies, the first thing to do is:
- preheating an oven to 375° F.
- The next thing to do is combining baking soda and flour in a small bowl and set aside.
- After that, you can mix sugar, brown sugar, cream butter, and pudding in an electric mixer bowl on medium speed and make sure you mix them until smooth. You can then beat in eggs and then, beat in a flour mixture gradually and mix until they all are combined and then stir them in nuts.
- After you are done doing the aforesaid things, you can chill your dough for thirty minutes and drop onto a cookie sheet by a rounded tablespoonful. Bake them for seven to eight minutes until your cookies are soft and barely done.
- You can then cool them on a cookie sheet for one minute and top each one of your cookies with what are called chopped caramels. Press the caramel pieces into each cookie’s top and let them stand for five minutes before removing them to a wire rack in order to cool them.
A Simple Caramel Cookie Recipe You Can Try in Your Home
If simple caramel cookies are what you would like to make, you can make them by, first of all,
How to make Caramel Cookies
- Cream together brown sugar and butter until smooth in a large bowl.
- After that, you can beat in eggs and stir them in vanilla. Make sure you beat them one at a time when you beat the eggs. The next thing that you can do is sifting together baking soda, flour, salt, and cream of tartar.
- Blend them into your creamed mixture, which you have prepared earlier. You can then mix them in walnuts and form a dough into a long roll which is about 2-inch in diameter and then wrap it in waxed paper. Refrigerate it overnight.
- After that, preheat your oven to 350° F or 175° C and then grease your cookie sheets lightly. Unwrap your roll of dough and then slice the roll using a knife into a quarter inch coins and place your cookies two inches apart onto your cookie sheets.
After that, you can bake them for ten to twelve minutes in your preheated oven and remove them from the cookie sheets and cool them on wire racks.
This recipe is one of the caramel cookie recipes that you should try if simple caramel cookies are what you would like to serve.
Return to: Drop Cookie Recipes
Return to: Cookie Recipes