Delicious Amaretti, the Authentic Italian Cookie Recipes
Amaretti is one of the Italian cookies. It is a kind of almond cookies. This Amaretti is usually served at the Christmas by the Italian. Well, if you want to make Amaretti for you Christmas cookie, you must follow these authentic Italian cookie recipes. For the ingredients of this almond cookie are :
- two cups of icing sugar
- five eggs but use only the eggs whites without the yolk
- one cup for each of bitter almond
- and sweet almond that already blanched and toasted
- one tablespoon for the vanilla and half cup of castor sugar
How To Make it :
- Firstly, prepare all of the ingredients of the authentic Italian cookie recipes.
- Second, put the icing sugar and the almonds into the food processor and then grind them until it becomes a good powder.
- The next step is to put the egg whites in another bowl and whisk it.
- Then, add vanilla and castor sugar into the bowl, and stir them until stiff. Fold this mixture to the ground of almond powder. Next, put this dough in a pastry bag that have small round of nozzle. Mold the dough into one inch round in baking sheet that has covered with aluminum foil.
Sprinkle with the confectioner’s sugar for each of this almond cookie. Hush it in four hours in room temperature to dry them out. Bake them in over at 150 C and for about 30 minutes. Your Amaretti is ready to serve.
100% Natural and Super Delicious Cookie Recipes:
You May Also Read Simple Cookie Recipes