Super Easy Apple Smoothie Recipes
Apple fruits which is rich in minerals & vitamins.Sometimes we don’t like to cut and eat the fruits but no one can ever say no to a smoothie.
If you have plenty apple in storage, what would you do? How about making smoothie out of them? Here is the easy and simple apple smoothie recipes for you.
Below are many choices and they are easy to make at anytime you want.
- Apple Smoothie Recipes
- Strawberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Orange Smoothie
- Apple Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
How to make Apple Smoothie Recipes
It only takes minutes to make yummy apple smoothie. For this recipe, you need :
- 1 large apple, ½ cup of milk
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (you could substitute it with the plain yogurt)
- 5 almonds (or you could use 1 tablespoon of almond powder)
- 1 teaspoon of honey or sugar, and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- The almonds in this recipe are optional. Moreover, some of you may feel that cinnamon gives too strong flavor, so you could skip it altogether or substitute it with the nicer cardamom.
- Furthermore, peel the apple, cut into halves, remove the stones and cut it into the large pieces. Put the apple pieces into blender jar. Add the almonds, yogurt, and honey or sugar.
- Blend it until smooth, creamy and no traces of fruits visible on it. Take a chilled glass then pour the smoothie into it. As a final, sprinkle cinnamon over it. It would turn into ugly brown color in a half hour, so for a better taste and fresh color, please drink it immediately.
The drink is great for your breakfast drink. It is nutritious and healthy you could have it every day.
Awesome Strawberry Apple Smoothie
Smoothie is a healthy, delicious, and quick-to-make drink. It is great for the body with all vitamins, fiber, and calcium contained. There are many smoothie recipes. It could be an alternative of ice cream for your kids, and even you could make it every day.
Now, you can get a healthy smoothie from a combination of strawberry and apple.Let’s take a look at the ingredients:
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen strawberry
- 1 large apple
- ½ cup of milk (any kind will do)
- ½ cup of yogurt
- and 2 teaspoon of honey for a sugar free recipe or you could also substitute it with sugar.
The directions are also simple
- First, peel the apple, get the stones out and cut into large pieces.
- Second, put the apple and all other ingredients, except frozen strawberry into blender jar. Blend it for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Third, add the strawberry and blend it again until smooth and thick. Serve it immediately. Cold would be better. A whip cream on top of it also would not be a sin if you want it to be a much richer in taste.
Enjoy it in a long summer day for a much refreshing drink or enjoy it for your breakfast for a better, bright and vital day.
Simple Sugar-free Apple Orange Smoothie
A known secret of fruits smoothie is that our body absorbs it better and quicker if we made them without adding milk and sugar. Here we have a totally milk free and sugar free smoothie recipe.
It easy to make and you could easily grab the ingredients.
- Just take 2 large apples
- 2 oranges (or a cup of orange juice) and as optional ingredients
- add a half finger of ginger
- a pinch of pepper powder
- and 7-10 almonds.
- Furthermore, wash the fruits. Peel the apples, remove the stones and cut into pieces. As a note, for organic apples, you should not peel the skins.
- The next step, juice the oranges. We need a cup of orange juice. Pour it into blender jar and add apples.
- Blend it well until smooth and creamy. Serve it immediately. As tips, choose sweet tasting apples and orange for the best result.
The almonds needed when you happened have sour apples and oranges, the nut could balance its sourness. The ginger or pepper powder would be great to be included in the recipe if you make it in a cold or rainy day. For a better body immunity and for appetite improver, make this smoothie at least thrice a week.
Apple Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
you can find this recipe here Apple Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
If you like apple smoothies, you will LOVE fruit smoothie! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!