Apple Pie Cookie Recipe with Caramel
Apple pie is a sweet thing you can get for your sweet moment. One thing about pie apply is that the great taste of it comes from a really simple making process. Things you need are also quite easy to get.
- First, you need a package of pie crusts. There are a lot of brand of it. Just pick one that you like.
- Second, you will need:
- 1 jar of caramel
- 1 can apple for pie filling,
- and 1 egg.
- For the taste part, you can add:
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar,
- and 2 tablespoons flour to be sprinkled.
How to make it:
- First of all, you need to make the dough of the pie crusts.
- Put some pie crusts flour with some water. If you buy branded pie crusts, you will have a direction of dough making on the back of the crusts box. The most important thing to be noticed is that you don’t add too much or too less water on the dough. Just make sure the water and flour are balanced.
- Before getting into the process of making, preheat the oven for 350oF. Then, sprinkle a little amount of flour to the table where you will roll the dough of the pie.
- Rolling the dough is something that you need to pay attention to. Make sure you roll the dough to make it wide, but not too wide and making the dough to be too thin.
- Just get in the middle of them. When the dough is well rolled, spread the caramel so in covers all the surface of the crusts. Chop up apples from the can to make them smaller and put it on the caramel surface. The last step of this part is to roll the dough again so the apple and the caramel will spread out evenly in the dough.
Get a cookie cutter to shape your pie. It doesn’t matter what shape or what size, it is up to you. The thing is to make several pieces of pie cookie. Using a spatula, carefully move all the cookies to a non-stick baking sheet. Brush them with egg and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on the top of them.
The egg will make the sugar sticks to the cookie. Put those cookies in the oven and let them baked until they get brown or for about 25 minutes. There it is, now the apple pie is ready to serve.
Return to Shaped Cookies
Go to Thumb Print Cookies
Back to Cookie Recipes