Aloe vera juice weight loss is one of the effective natural remedies for losing weight.Besides known to be beneficial for skin remedies, aloe vera juice is actually offered various benefits for health such as encouraging healthy digest and also reducing weight.
Although consuming aloe vera juice can effectively lose weight, but you need to aware of its side effects.Aloe vera juice can cause cramps in your stomach and often diarrhea especially for those who have sensitive intestines.Moreover, it may appear uterine contractions for pregnant women so that they actually should not allow consuming it for the fetus safety.
How Aloe VERA Juice Works In Losing Weight
These are some ways on how aloe vera juice weight loss works.The aloe vera juice actually has a function as a natural antioxidant that helps to maintain free radicals in the body. Aloe vera juice produces laxative effect that which is useful for large intestines.
In aloe vera juice, there are various compounds that promote healthy stomach as well as preventing constipation.For the proper amount of aloe vera juice you need, you are better to consult it beforehand with your doctor in order to avoid side effects.
Components in aloe vera juice are well known to boost metabolism. If it is consumed regularly in a proper amount, it will increase metabolism that definitely leads to weight loss.Besides contributing weight loss, aloe vera juice is beneficial for detoxification as well.
Aloe vera promotes the healthy digestive system and also help to cleanse the colon. This process actually will help you to get healthy weight loss.
How to Consume Aloe Vera Juice
There are many ways that you can do to consume aloe vera juice. These are several steps that you can try if you do not how you should consume aloe vera juice.
- Aloe vera juice can be taken directly from its leaves.
- After you got extracted the leaves, you are better to wash it first.
- Peel the skin of the upper parts, then blade it and take the juice that comes out.
- If you want to consume it every day, you are better to have one teaspoon for each.
- Keep the rest of the juice in the fridge.
- If the juice turns to be bitter, you can consume it with honey to make the better taste.
However, you need to be careful since mixing aloe vera juice and honey often cause digestive problems such as bloating.
Since aloe vera juice offers some side effects, you are better to let your doctor now before you use aloe vera juice weight loss.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss 6 Simple Ways That You Can Do
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss Not only the beauty industry who have enjoyed the benefits of aloe vera, even the health industry had also been felt the benefits!
According to Britt Brandon, author of The Everything Guide to Aloe Vera for Health, Aloe vera is believed to improve the effectiveness of diet and maximize the potential of your weight loss.
With a sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals which contributes to weight loss, as well as amino acids, enzymes, and plant sterols, aloe can ensure your diet.
FYI, aloe vera can be used for a wide range of health products, such as dietary supplements, juices, etc.
This is because aloe vera is rich in antioxidants, which means it can help cut free radicals in the body and boost your immunity. Aloe vera is also a good source of protein that helps muscle growth and gives you copious amounts of energy.
TIPS: How to Drink Aloe Vera Juice
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss & 6 Simple Ways That You Can Use Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
1. Aloe Vera & Fruit Juice
- Shaving off the sharp edges of the fresh leaf aloe vera.
- Cut the leaves open elongated.
- Scoop the gel with the spoon.
- Mix with your fruit juices choice.
2. Plain Aloe Vera Gel & Juice
- Sure, clean your fresh leaf aloe vera and peel away the outer skin firstly.
- Or you can’t grind the leaf to make juice.
- You must filter the juice and store it in the refrigerator for daily use.
- You can drink ½ cup in the morning and 15 minutes before each meal.
- Keep drinking the juice for 1 until 2 weeks.
3. Aloe Vera Juice with Lemon
- Firstly, clean your fresh leaf aloe vera.
- Secondly, cut it lengthwise down the center and squeeze out the juice, and juice your lemon.
- Mix your aloe vera gel with lemon juice, also you can add water with your sweeteners choice, and stir 2 until 3 minutes.
- Now yo can drink your juice regularly to encourage weight loss.
4. Aloe Vera with Honey
- You can add 1 tablespoon honey to a glass of aloe vera juice.
- After that, stir well and drink.
- The last step, consume regularly to stimulate metabolism, promote proper digestion, and burn extra fat and calories.
5. Aloe Vera and Kale Smoothie
- Make sure to clean your fresh leaf aloe vera.
- Shave off the sharp edges and peel off its skin.
- Extract the gel with a spoon and place in blender.
- You can add some water, kale, salt, ginger, plums, and anything else you like.
- After that, you can blend well, and pour into a glass and drink.
- NOW, consume aloe vera smoothies 2 until 3 times daily for best results.
6. Aloe Vera Crystals
- Buy aloe vera crystals or make them by passing your fresh gel through a cold compress.
- Consume 2 until 4 ounces of aloe vera crystals 2 till 4 times
- Gradually increase dosage based on your health needs.
- You can also add 1/8 teaspoon of aloe vera crystals to purified water.
- FYI, You can eat the crystals before meals and throughout the day.
- In the end, you have to remember, that crystals are varying in color, taste, and effectiveness depend on the plants they are made from.
Now, Do you wanna try aloe vera juice for weight loss with 6 simple ways above? Or maybe you have the other recipes we haven’t mentioned above? Please share your experience with us!
See Also Best Fruits For Weight Loss