Many ways to avoid cancer. In addition to a healthy diet, regular physical activity and control to the doctor is also a key.
Here are 11 Ways to prevent cancer:
- Eating vegetables, fruits, grains such and foods that contain lots of fiber. At least, one or two meals a day eating green vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid excessive weight gain or obesity. Weigh weight once a week. Research shows, due to obesity, a greater risk of cancer, particularly breast cancer, uterus, colon, stomach, kidney, and gallbladder.
- Reduce eating too many fried foods and those containing protein and high fat and offal.
- Limit foods that are processed with high temperature and long time or with certain treatment that can cause procarcinogen, such as foods marinated, smoked, baked, and baked until the charcoal out. It is best boiled foods.
- Be careful with the use of artificial sweeteners, food colorings, and preservatives are excessive. The best food is fresh food.
- Consumption of foods containing vitamins A and C. Foods that contain lots of vitamins A and C contained in vegetables and fruits such as oranges, bananas, mangoes, papayas, tomatoes, and broccoli that can protect you from cancer esophagus, larynx, stomach, and lung.
- Increase consumption of vegetable cabbage. Vegetables such as cabbage belonging to the cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, bok coy, and kale can protect against stomach cancer, cholesterol, and cancer of the airways. Keep food hygiene, diverse, and free from environmental contamination substances.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages. For those of you who smoke, whether it be cigarettes, bridge, or cigars, stop right away. Smoking is a major cause of lung cancer. Keep your children and pregnant mothers smoke cigarettes because it is very dangerous for the baby. While consumption of alcohol increases the risk of developing cancer of the mouth, throat, and larynx.
- Physical activity by exercising regularly accompanied by mental and spiritual health is an integral part in cancer prevention.
- Avoid sunlight. Protect your skin by wearing sunscreen cream. Excessive sunlight will cause skin damage and skin cancer.
- Consult regularly. Try to always consult on a regular basis as an initial step to detect disease as early as possible.
See Also foods high in potassium