If you are new to smoothie making or you are looking for new recipes then these fruit combinations may help you increase your diet and the nutritional benefits that you get.
1. Peach Mango– Peaches and mangoes can make the perfect sweet pairing. You can use just these two or you can add in some other favorites as well. Whether you want breakfast, a mid-afternoon snack, or a late-night treat this is one recipe that can hit the spot.
2. Pineapple Strawberry– This is a very popular favorite, with a traditional pairing that takes on a new flavor and can be made with twists that are appealing. Use orange juice as the liquid for a great morning drink anyone will love.
3. Strawberry Banana– Many enjoy this combination, and it can be made alone or you can use preferred additions to enhance the taste and the nutritional benefits. Fresh fruits, yogurt, and ice can be blended or you can add some juice for a thinner consistency.
4. Blueberry Pomegranate– This is becoming a top pick, and it offers many health benefits. Both of these are considered superfoods rich in antioxidants and other beneficial phytonutrients. When they are put together in a single beverage you will get a one-two punch that will keep disease and illness at bay.
5. Mango Papaya– This pair of tropical delicacies will make almost any mouth water. Tart yet sweet it can be a terrific way to start or end your day in style. Coconut milk or pineapple juice can add another element and boost the experience to a new level.
6. Berry Blends– All of the berries that can be found in the produce section and freezer of your local market or grocery store are rich in nutrients and full of antioxidants. A triple berry blend that includes strawberries, raspberries and blueberries will give you more energy and help you stay fit and healthy. The taste is another common reason given for choosing this combo.
7. Coconut Pineapple– A healthy non-alcoholic Pina Colada is exactly what this drink tastes like. The recipe can be as simple or as complex as you choose. You can add coconut milk, meat, or both, and the same is true with the pineapple component.
8. Orange Guava Banana– Adding guava gives this smoothie an edge that most are missing, and an unusual appeal that is not commonly found. It is a refreshing and energizing choice that will leave you wanting more. You can choose to add yogurt or milk for creaminess or you can just go with the fruits, juices, and ice instead.
9. Orange Pineapple Mango– Sweet, filling, and extremely delicious is how this specific combination is often described. The taste is unexpected but not unpleasant, and it makes a great breakfast recipe that can start your day off right.
10. Cherry Berry Pomegranate– The dark colors that each of these has shown the nutrients and health benefits that are offered. There are many phytonutrients that promote good health, fight the signs of aging, and help you feel your best on a regular basis.
See Also: Are Smoothies Made With Fruit Good For You?
Or This Delicious Watermelon Smoothie